Elephant, Boomzap, Eipix and ****.

Who is your favourite ?

Newmenor
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:The best game developers,

[Post New]by Newmenor on Feb 20, 14 3:12 AM
Same as you Gameswolf plus Blue Tea Games!!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Feb 20, 14 4:21 AM
Newmenor wrote:Same as you Gameswolf plus Blue Tea Games!!
Me too.

Sunrunner
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Sunrunner on Feb 20, 14 5:51 AM
Ditto for all these times infinity. Plus I worship and adore Amaranth & John Wizard for their RPG's.

ETA: Oops, forgot Aldorlea!

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 5:54:58 AM PST

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Feb 20, 14 7:14 AM
MAD HEAD.. hands down!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Feb 20, 14 7:15 AM
My favorites, for the large-named developers, are the exact same ones you mentioned, but also add 'Blu-T', 'Maad Hed', 'Mum-bo Jum-bo' and, when they decide to put out something, 'Big Fish'. The smaller-named developers, which I also think make the best games, are 'L-eh-Fun', 'Big+Top', 'Dom-N-ee' and, whenever they put out a game, 'Ur-CHin' (added changes to the names in case the site **** any of mine's, too)!!

This is an interesting forum you started, as I somewhat frequently mention - during gaming conversations with my sister or daughter - the names of the developers that, I feel, put out the best games. Also, as we've had some pretty good soft-edition games put out by new/fledgling developers over the past several months, I look forward to - hopefully - adding some of them to my list also.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 20, 14 7:20 AM
Don't forget Artifex. They are really good too.

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Feb 20, 14 7:50 AM
I'm surprised that ERS did not make the list. Their games might be predictable but I love their graphics, stories and gameplay. For me, ERS is still my favorite!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Feb 20, 14 8:30 AM
Penny1942 wrote:Don't forget Artifex. They are really good too.

YES, 'Artifex Mundi'. . .THAT'S the other I wanted to mention in my "Large name" developers' list/post above, but could NOT think of it while typing it. Thanks for that one, Penny1942 (lol)!!

Plientje
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Plientje on Feb 20, 14 9:10 AM
what about ****?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 20, 14 10:22 AM
Hello All,

I'm happy you're all enjoying games by the developer of Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition (and some of my other favorites as well).

However, since this thread is going against a couple of our Forum Rules, I'm going to have to lock it. Here's those rules to keep in mind in the future:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

And:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Please let me or one of the other Moderators know if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgDeveron

Go to: