Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Wow. . .

[Post New]by Robsim on Feb 20, 14 10:51 AM
. . .it most certainly would be interesting to know who the good-looking male models are that all the developers use as the lead characters in many of their games!?! Oh, and yes. . .the game's good, too (lol)!!

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Wow. . .

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Feb 20, 14 11:57 AM
Robsim, if you played the Final Cut: Encore CE, after the main game and bonus chapter, there is a little developer-game. There you can see the cute "models". - It so much fun, it's alone worth for the CE-price!!!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Feb 20, 14 2:41 PM
It just so happens that I do have that game, Agnes. Looks like I'll have to play it again to check out that last 'game extra' you speak of. Thanks much!!

Agnes_2810
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Agnes_2810 on Feb 20, 14 2:52 PM
It's the second one on the list of Extras, right under the bonus chapter. Have fun!!!

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 20, 14 9:41 PM
After you finish the game be sure to check out the "Making Of" in the extras. You get to see the Eipix guys dancing in their pink tutus. It's hilarious.

[Post New]by AnnieBlacksmith on Feb 21, 14 5:34 AM
If I remembered correctly, those aren't actually models, but the guys who work for a developer! I remember making of from another game, Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel and than I recognized a guy in Hidden Expedition! The villain from the train was one of the guys in park! Also, their CEO Mirko plays a major character in Final Cut games.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 21, 14 6:06 AM
Hmmmm.... Perhaps I should plan a trip to Croatia

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Feb 21, 14 9:42 AM
tesamoine wrote:Hmmmm.... Perhaps I should plan a trip to Croatia

You meant to Serbia. LoL!

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 21, 14 2:30 PM
Oh LOL. I thought someone said the developers were in Croatia. OK Serbia it is then

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Feb 21, 14 3:49 PM
Nope, Croatia according to their website and I think facebook.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Feb 21, 14 4:14 PM
Penny1942, according to their website, their headquarters is located in Novi Sad, the second largest city in Serbia. Perhaps they have an office in Croatia as well though.

tesamoine, you could stop by Greece first so we can take this trip together! Or I could meet you there! LOL!

Edited on 07/21/2014 at 3:05:57 AM PST

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 21, 14 8:36 PM
Greece, Croatia, Serbia.... They're all fine with me. I'd like to go when it's warm though. I've had enough snow and ice this winter to last me a long long time.

Go to: