Bonus game: Didn't get ingredient list and pictures

[Post New]by spikescajunmom on Feb 20, 14 11:33 AM
Anyone else having this problem? Second problem in the bonus game. First one was no photo given earlier in the game. Had to set to casual, then reset bonus game, then play again. Turned back to Detective mode. Maybe caused the second glitch. Very disappointed. I have all of this series and love them! First time issues like this. Will reset bonus again and play on casual I guess.

UPDATE: I did reset bonus game, put on casual mode, played entire game on casual mode and was able to finish bonus game.

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 12:43:34 PM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Bonus game: Didn't get ingredient list and pictures

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 26, 14 2:15 AM

PERFECT!!!

[Post New]by hskrgrl on Mar 2, 14 3:35 PM
same problem - didn't get the photo from Andre. Thanks so much for the tip on resetting to casual.

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by elmira78 on Mar 10, 14 8:09 AM
Thanks for tip. However, very disappointed that you have to play in casual mode, as all the extra help is irritating.

[Post New]by kelsp48 on Mar 15, 14 9:30 AM
Anyone else having this problem? Second problem in the bonus game. First one was no photo given earlier in the game. Had to set to casual, then reset bonus game, then play again. Turned back to Detective mode. Maybe caused the second glitch. Very disappointed. I have all of this series and love them! First time issues like this. Will reset bonus again and play on casual I guess

this is not acceptable i pay and play the game in the mode i want not to have to go to casual to play

[Post New]by DoctorDeb on Mar 15, 14 8:50 PM
I also did not get the photo while playing the Bonus Game in Detective Mode. How do you reset the Bonus Game to then play in Casual Mode? Do you have to completely start over with a new profile and play the whole game again?

Go to: