Post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Feb 21, 14 12:35 AM
A thread for your technical problems!
And, depending on your issue, it might be solved on the tech thread for the CE version here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3697.page

Edited on 02/21/2014 at 8:29:21 AM PST

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf here

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 21, 14 8:27 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 02/21/2014 at 8:27:52 AM PST

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Feb 21, 14 12:00 PM
In the very beginning, at the gate, I could not access the amulet in order to click on the symbols. The amulet glowed, but when I tried to select it, nothing happened. I downloaded the CE version, and the amulet opened with no problem. It seems to be a glitch in the SE edition. Too bad, because I probably would have purchased the game otherwise.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Feb 21, 14 1:38 PM
I have the same problem with the amulet. It worked fine when I demo'ed the CE. Never have a problem with a game from this dev----and they are my favorite dev!

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Feb 21, 14 4:49 PM
When you put the amulet piece in that Jesse gives you aim it at the totem on the right and click each symbol before putting the fish in. Should work. It did for me.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Feb 21, 14 6:22 PM
I didn't try that, addieh--but thanks for the tip! I checked the tech issues thread for the CE. Seems others had this problem, and at least one person uninstalled/reinstalled, made a new profile, and it worked. So I tried this (before I saw your post), and it worked! I finished the demo out, and will buy the game!

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Feb 21, 14 8:38 PM
My amulet doesn't work.
It takes me back to the driveway.
Glitch.
I'll buy it when it gets fixed.

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Feb 22, 14 12:40 PM
Okay, I re-installed and played under a new profile and the amulet worked this time. Still, this glitch leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the quality of the game and whether or not I want to buy it.......I'll have to think about it, Maybe I'll wait til more people have finished it and see what they say.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Feb 23, 14 4:53 PM
My problem is the same as others. Can't get the amulet to work and keep going back to the driveway. A bigger problem is I've already bought it. So I'll try and uninstall and reinstall and see if that works. Otherwise.........have to wait for a fix I guess Big Bummer as I was really looking forward to this game.

[Post New]by BettyMR554 on Feb 24, 14 5:20 PM
The game is a lot of fun, but there is a glitch that is very annoying throughout the whole game. When you try to pick up something in inventory to use, the game backs you out as if you hit ctrl-alt-del. You can immediately get back in by clicking on the icon for the open game, but when you do return it says the game is paused and you have to hit continue. I have never had that problem with other games. Even when I tried to be very careful and not let the mouse get too close to the bottom of the screen, the game would back me out. It didn't keep me from finishing, but it was really irritating.

[Post New]by dragonfly2014 on Feb 26, 14 8:23 AM
I have no idea what everybody is talking about with this amulet but my prob is as soon as the game starts after you pick ur level of playing difficulty it takes you to the screen where it says LOADING and it freezes there. I have tried to delete and reinstall and same thing happens . I'm on a pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am very frustrated

[Post New]by Anna_Allison on Mar 13, 14 2:50 PM
Has a new version been released with the glitch in the amulet fixed? I bought the CE and was towards the end of the game when it froze on me.

[Post New]by nasirmom on Mar 24, 14 10:29 PM
I am almost at the end of the game and all of a sudden every screen says there is nothing to do here. I went to map and there are no objectives for me just places to visit. What to do?

Go to: