grammyd02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

the last puzzle

[Post New]by grammyd02 on Jun 28, 08 8:33 AM
Hi I have had this game for awhile and cannot figure out the last puzzle.When I think I almost have it and move once more the handle always goes up to restart, can you help ??thanks

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:the last puzzle

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 28, 08 8:43 AM
Granny, I think the last puzzle is a star. I don't remember a handle. Can you describe the puzzle a little more, please.

grammyd02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by grammyd02 on Jun 28, 08 9:38 AM
It is a box to the left side that says restart on it .

Calsha
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Calsha on Jun 28, 08 1:10 PM
Gosh, that took me back. It's ages since I played that game, but it's still on my hard drive!
I too have the solution written down and tucked away somewhere, but I can't remember where it is!
I make notes all the time, but usually on the closest piece of scrap paper and we all know what happens to them over time!
Prime Suspects is the 2nd in the Mystery Case Files, and if you still have the others to play you have a treat in store for you.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 28, 08 2:36 PM
I haven't played that game in ages either. It was one of my first computer games and I think I played it to death. I'll have to go back and visit it sometime.

When I get stuck on a game - especially late at night when no one is around - I use Google. In the search box type in...(game name here) Walkthrough or (game name here) Tips & Tricks... You'll probably find an answer on one of those websites that pop up.

Good luck!

[Post New]by welovegames7767 on Sep 16, 08 8:35 PM
Thank you cesse47! That had been makin me crazy!

[Post New]by carolthescot on Sep 30, 08 5:42 PM
Here is the solution:

(1 being the top and go round in a clockwise last number being 8)

1>6,8>3,4>1,7>4,2>7,5>2,5>8

Congrats

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 13, 08 5:44 PM
I figured I'd find help for this here.

Thanks!

Off to start the next game in the series......Ravenhearst.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 13, 08 9:59 PM
annby, congrats on finishing. I know you'll love Ravenhearst. Don't play late at night before you go to bed. Be sure you play with sound on so you can hear all the creepy stuff. Happy Gaming

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 14, 08 12:44 AM
I've got the headphones plugged in. Drives my daughter crazy as she can't listen to my playlist when I have the main speakers unplugged.

I did play tonight, but also just played some fairway golf for a more pleasant time, lol. Those creeks really get to you.

[Post New]by ghibran7654 on Dec 8, 08 1:23 AM
Thanks, carolthescot...
I've benn stucked for a long time...

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 8, 08 1:32 AM
veedub wrote:Thank you Cesse47. I have not touched this game for months as I couldn't figure out the last puzzle. Figured there had to be an answer somewhere. I did it!
You are most welcome. Congrats on completing the game. WTG

the last puzzle

[Post New]by kadsos on Dec 10, 08 12:34 PM
grammyd02 wrote:Hi I have had this game for awhile and cannot figure out the last puzzle.When I think I almost have it and move once more the handle always goes up to restart, can you help ??thanks

[Post New]by cherokeehalf on Mar 8, 09 9:35 PM
I was stuck for awhile and couldn't get it. I went to Google like it was suggested and found clues.
Here is the only one that worked for me

How to open the Jewel Box:
To open the gem box I call the top point 1, and the following points (clockwise) 2, 3, 4, etc.
Now if you start the puzzle, click the following points:
1, 4, 6, 1, 2, 7, 5, 2, 8, 5, 3, 8, 6, 3, voila, the box opens.

It really works. I followed this only one time and it opened right up. Good Luck to anyone else stuck here.

Edited on 03/08/2009 at 9:37:59 PM PST

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jul 10, 09 10:51 PM
Ahhhhhhhh! Thank you guys! Ive had this game forever & was never able to get past the final jigsaw puzzle (dont think I ever got to the one where she is dangling in blue holding the diamond). I never played that far because I always ran out of time. For some reason, I was able to get all the way through, being asked to find a gem box which, at first, was puzzling in and of itself.

When I did find it, in one of my least favorite scenes mind you, I was brought to the star puzzle and with little time, tried feverishly to get some kind of combo down; trying anything! I stopped and realized I needed desperate help and sought out you guys. Once again, youve saved my gaming ****!

Trying the combo of the 1,4,6,1, etc., was what worked for me instantly. Yay! With all the games I have and completed, Ive now finally completed one of my first games ever bought-- without even knowing I hadnt really finished it to begin with!

Personally, I like the mini games such as in Ravenhearst where you must solve a riddle like puzzle by clicking tons of things to put them in motion, etc, to get the key and unlock the door Have recently tried the next Raverhearst and am terribly stumped already! Grr!... but HA!

Go to: