Jigsaw option gone in HOS

[Post New]by jannjones1 on Feb 21, 14 2:48 PM
I didn't get an answer to this in the tech issues thread, so I'll try this way. I am to the point of building a raft and crossing the water to the igloo. All of the sudden in the HOS' the jigsaw puzzle option is not there. I'd really like an answer. It's not good business to ignore customer questions.....which seems to happen here often.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Jigsaw option gone in HOS

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Feb 22, 14 9:13 AM
Hi Jannjones1

I noticed this also. I really enjoyed those jigsaws as they were so different, but they do disappear during the last leg of the journey and we are forced to play the HOS in the normal manner.

Perhaps it has something to do with achievements. If it does, I never achieved whatever was intended. It was a great ride nonetheless for an SE for me, though.

[Post New]by jannjones1 on Feb 23, 14 9:28 AM
Hi Tiger2010, Thanks for the reply, it is a great game.......partially because of the puzzle options. Really kind of ruined it for me when they disappeared, I've yet to finish the game. Moved on to something else, because it was just so frustrating!

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Mar 30, 14 10:11 AM
I also was disappointed that the jigsaw option disappeared...would be nice to know if it was deliberate on the developers' part.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on May 12, 14 7:49 AM
thank you for discussing this...... I actually exited the game, thinking it might come back when I went back in. Disappointed to the max......

Go to: