Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 5, 15 11:46 AM
my game was interrupted to install update...I am 65 and have been waiting like all of you to update...but when I go to the menu, there is no update...anyone having this problem ? ty

[Post New]by Reniefuwa on Oct 5, 15 11:47 AM
Playing the PC version, and can't figure out how to update. How can I update the game without losing progress?

christallh24
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by christallh24 on Oct 5, 15 11:51 AM
Reniefuwa wrote:Playing the PC version, and can't figure out how to update. How can I update the game without losing progress?

I can't find the update either. I didn't want to re-install for fear of losing progress.

[Post New]by BrickHat on Oct 5, 15 11:53 AM
luv2playhog wrote:my game was interrupted to install update...I am 65 and have been waiting like all of you to update...but when I go to the menu, there is no update...anyone having this problem ? ty

No update on menu for me, either.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Oct 5, 15 11:53 AM
I am getting the same message. I have 2 PC with game. Getting the same message on both. I guess it is a glitch at BFG.

Nelly469
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Nelly469 on Oct 5, 15 12:01 PM
Wait a bit. Last time it moreorless update d itself.
I just find the message rather strange telling me this version is out of date and to Download the latest one. In the Forum it says just for maintainance. Hmm

[Post New]by bettyinmalta on Oct 5, 15 12:03 PM
I too have had the up date news but am unable to get it as it has not come up.I am on level65 too so please can someone from the big fish tell us what is happening

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 5, 15 12:09 PM
The update should be available as soon as BF is done with the maintenance. BF will post as soon as the update can be downloaded. Just be a little patient guys!

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 5, 15 12:25 PM
Same here. The same message also: "This version is out of date" and also update not visible (yet)
The only thing I found is this, but it's for Android and I'm on PC:

Upcoming Maintenance for Midnight Castle (Android) - October 5, 2015

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 5, 15 9:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Starting at 10:30AM PST today, Midnight Castle for Android will be down for maintenance for a short time.

Once the game is back up, we’ll update this announcement to let everyone know!

In the meantime, happy posting!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 11:04:36 AM PST

Tifaya

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 12:29:15 PM PST

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 5, 15 1:33 PM
bettyinmalta wrote:I too have had the up date news but am unable to get it as it has not come up.I am on level65 too so please can someone from the big fish tell us what is happening

I'm downloading the PC update now.....
Had to manually check for updates, then it showed up.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

The update

[Post New]by eggbox on Oct 5, 15 1:35 PM
Good news guys - the update has arrived - woo hoo

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

The update

[Post New]by MariteB on Oct 5, 15 2:05 PM
eggbox wrote:Good news guys - the update has arrived - woo hoo

Yes, the update is here. I play on PC and am already done after about an hour. Now on level 66 and waiting .....

However, there are a bunch of new acheivements to go after that will keep us busy as we wait on the next update.

Anyone know where to find the pumpkins? Perhaps they will replace the morphing flowers as a hollloween treat?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 5, 15 2:19 PM
Hi MariteB. Are you saying they have added only one level? If so, then we should get a Halloween event for sure because how else would we get the Halloween achievements or pets!

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 5, 15 2:31 PM
christallh24 wrote:
Reniefuwa wrote:Playing the PC version, and can't figure out how to update. How can I update the game without losing progress?

I can't find the update either. I didn't want to re-install for fear of losing progress.

No, you don't lose your progress with an update. You may have to manually check for updates. Go to the BigFish game manager and click on Options (at the top), then click on Downloads. Then find and click on Manually and Check for updates. You should find a list there. Hope this helps.

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

The update

[Post New]by eggbox on Oct 5, 15 2:48 PM
Not such good news - have completed that and am now waiting for the next update for the gate keeper to speak to me. What a disappointment

[Post New]by annehaworth on Oct 5, 15 2:56 PM
annehaworth wrote:i have been playing this game for months and had lots of friends to exchange gifts, but.. my computer went haywire and i had to take it right back to factory settings, i have had to start again right from the beginning . now i have no friends. please add me
and iv just done it again. grrrrrrrr

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Oct 5, 15 3:14 PM
Hooray!New update is great so far,went from 65 to 66 in no time.Thank you Friends and BF and Elephant Games.Love It!!!

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Oct 5, 15 3:23 PM
billnsfan wrote:Hooray!New update is great so far,went from 65 to 66 in no time.Thank you Friends and BF and Elephant Games.Love It!!!

I'm on IPad, can't find update. Still stuck on level 65. Is it only for PC users?

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Oct 5, 15 3:33 PM
Yes ,on PC.And I am Bill,#265074 in case anyone would like to friend me.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Oct 5, 15 4:35 PM
well the update showed up and I am a really happy camper like all of you...ty BF developers for putting up with our gripes..so excited to have something new & challenging....happy gaming everyone

Go to: