Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 1, 18 9:48 AM
I had exactly 20,000 coins disappear this morning. I noticed how many I had when I left the game because it was an unusual # - 3,333,084.
When I went back in, I didn't notice the #, but after doing 3 friends' Spring room HOS, I looked again & it was 3,315,334. Adding the 2250 I got from the 9 HOS, it should be 3,335,334.
I didn't buy anything or craft anything. The gifts I sent were all from my inventory.
Druid on iPhone SE iOS version 10.3.2

Edited on 04/01/2018 at 2:25:37 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 1, 18 1:11 PM
Hi Desertdruid,

Missing coins are definitely something we want to check out. Although our Forum Moderators don't have the ability to check individual accounts, our Midnight Castle Support Team will be happy to assist. Please go ahead and send them a message containing the details listed in your post, including that Friend Code, and they'll be happy to help as soon as possible.

As always, please feel free to contact one of our active Moderators if there are additional questions. We'll do our best to assist in the ways we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by wanicebrown on Apr 1, 18 5:28 PM
Spring cake: I have crafted the spring cake multiple times. It only shows 1 of 3 needed for my humpty Dumpty spring pet. Please help. Thank You

I recently checked and now I have no spring pets indicated. Not understanding.

Edited on 04/01/2018 at 11:29:02 PM PST

[Post New]by Rouge51 on Apr 2, 18 10:28 AM
I am using my iPad to play Midnight Castle. My ID is i1819564. Since last night and all today, every time I collect an enchanted egg, it is not registering an increase toward my grand total of 500 on the Eggs-actly Achievement (getting the Elf Boy Avatar). No matter how many enchanted eggs I've gotten since last night, my achieved amount is stuck at 426 out of 500. Please help! My game name is Rouge. I have 49 out of 50 in Master of Disguise and would just love to get 1 more avatar to make that achievement. I'm at level 84 , have 547,236 coins and 2,134 diamonds. My game time is 89 days, 16 hours, and 42 minutes!!! I have completed 2,871 Quests, 45,296 HOSs, and have 5,970/6,720 toward level 85.
I sure hope someone can help with this issue. This is the first Technical issue I've experienced.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 2, 18 4:57 PM
Hello wanicebrown and Rouge51,

Thank you both for taking the time to report issues you've experienced with the iOS version of Midnight Castle. These both sound like achievements or progress isn't being counted as expected, and I wanted to quickly provide the means to contact our Support Team so our Reps and the appropriate teams can investigate further.

Could you please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with details and specifics such as what was provided here about the issue you are experiencing? If you are able to do so, please also include your Friend Code and any steps you've already taken to help resolve the issue. Our Reps will follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Msdebbie1057 on Apr 7, 18 7:55 AM
I am on level 84 on the PC and I am doing the Adrian quest, I just did Anabel number 7. I click on her and it tells me"come back with the next update to see......) bit when I go to Adrian it shows i have finished 6/7 I cannot go any further because it wont let me do anything else with anabel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have even exited the game and restarted my computer it still says same thing

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 7, 18 11:11 AM
Hello Msdebbie1057,

It sounds like the current end of content for Midnight Castle has been reached. Until the developers release an update that continues the story line, players won't be able to complete Adrian's quest.

The Moderation Team doesn't receive news about when new content updates will be published, but as soon as one is available for iOS players, we'll announce it in the thread below:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS)

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Once an update containing new content is available, you'll be able to complete the quest. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. We'll be waiting here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Gymfan on Apr 7, 18 11:41 AM
Hi there

I logged in today and I only have 31 friends out of 80...Seems everyone after the letter M is gone...

is this a known issue?

thanks

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 7, 18 2:03 PM
Gymfan, this has been happening a lot today - every time I open the game, in fact.
Just exit your social page, collect a few eggs (to give the app time) & reopen your social page. Either they will all be back, or just 60. If only 60, close it again, give it a minute, then reopen - all your friends should be back.

If all are not, it's best to close the app, then reload it, & go through the above steps again.

Once in a while, I have had it just refuse to load more than 60 friends, no matter how many times try to refresh it. On those days, I just choose friends I do have access to for sending gifts.
Good luck!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 7, 18 2:19 PM
Hello Desertdruid,

Thank you so much for swimming by with this excellent advice! It's always great to see players helping one another.

If any new technical glitches emerge, Gymfan, I'd recommend contacting out Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be happy to help.

You're also welcome to PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We're here to assist you as well.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Gymfan on Apr 8, 18 6:49 AM
thanks everyone - they did come back after time

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 18 4:33 PM
That's great to hear Gymfan. I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know that update.

Players may find those suggestions helpful for situations where a Friends List doesn't seem to be loading properly or if the Friends List doesn't seem to be loading as expected. For other technical issues, it may be helpful using some of our suggestions for when issues arise in the game:

Crashing, freezing, game won't open

The above may be helpful for a wide variety of issues that can occur on iOS devices, and if they don't seem to help, or if further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with details of what seems to be happening and your Friend Code. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can.

Thank you all for your patience and for assisting one another when able. Don't hesitate to contact me or my teammates should there be any questions or forum concerns. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/09/2018 at 4:34:48 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by aleenapoli on Apr 11, 18 12:28 AM

Edited on 04/11/2018 at 5:17:49 PM PST

[Post New]by Smilla123 on Apr 12, 18 1:05 AM
I am stück on lvl 60 in the task given by Norton “thorough preparation”. The go-to button for the feeding 10 sacks of plain food Leeds to the Mystic Fountain. Feeding pets leads nowhere, and I can’t advance the game.

I have contacted Support and PM’ed a mod; so far no answers. Has anyone got experience with respond times? I play on iPad

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 12, 18 1:04 PM
Hi Smilla,
Norman isn't asking you to feed a pet 10 bags of food - he's asking you to feed HIM 10 bags of food. (I know - gross! ) As long as you have 10 bags in inventory, just accept the task & he'll take them.
It is ALSO sending you to the Mystic Fountain, which you must open to get a (very expensive!) pet food OR stamp.

Your game is working fine - it's just a little confusing right there. You might want to respond to the auto-reply email from CS to let them know your problem's been resolved.

Happy searching!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 12, 18 3:35 PM
Hello Smilla123,

I can definitely understand wondering why you've been unable to progress past that part, and I'm glad to see that DesertDruid was able to provide some insight in how to turn in that specific task. I hope it's helpful!

I also agree that contacting our Support Team via a direct reply to the confirmation message that was sent to let them know what has happened can help them out. Thanks for your patience while waiting for a response, and I hope that you continue to enjoy the game!

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/16/2018 at 1:35:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Smilla123 on Apr 15, 18 9:02 AM
Hello DesertDruid and bfgllinalta

Thank you so much both of you for this helpful advice and support. I am totally over the moon and will immediately attack Norman with petfood. He’d better enjoy it!

Happy gaming
Smilla

[Post New]by TracieJR on Apr 21, 18 4:13 AM
Hi, I’ve been playing this great game everyday and have had no problems before. Yesterday morning all was working ok but when I played last night for some reason when I play for the items needed for the zoom zones, I’m not getting any. I’m getting coins and useless things I don’t need. I’m not sure if this is a coincidence but since the unlocking of the ‘search 15 zoom zones’ in the 30 day challenge yesterday, this has happened. It’s very frustrating as I can’t progress any further with my quests. I have switched my phone off. Switched the game off. Nothing helps. And there is no point in playing if I’m not advancing. PLEASE help as there is only so many days left of the challenge and I’m on my last few.
Many thanks ?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 10:31 AM
Hello TracieJR,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like there's been trouble getting items needed for zoom zones. Since the rewards given for completing a Hidden Object Scene are randomized and have different drop rates, there isn't a way to determine what will be awarded. I'm really sorry that more useful objects aren't being received. I'd recommend continuing to cycle through the scenes and wish you the best of luck. Requesting necessary items on your Wish List and completing puzzles might help get items for zoom zones, too.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if further questions arise; we'll provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 04/21/2018 at 10:32:46 AM PST

f_Molly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by f_Molly on Apr 21, 18 5:34 PM
My friend code is I 563061

When I played this morning, I had 1327 (give or take) gems and when I sat down tonight I have 1121. I don't use them very often (obviously), but I would like to keep what I have earned. Can you help me out?

Thank you.

Go to: