Releasing Ata and patch guy from prison

[Post New]by devilangel223 on Feb 22, 14 7:00 PM
How do I open the bars? I have adventuring jacket on, but I can:t open the bars.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Releasing Ata and patch guy from prison

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 22, 14 9:18 PM
After you are captured, Calliope asked the guard to bring her some strange dessert. When the guard leaves, there is a key on the table. I picked up & I think it opens the cells. Check you items for a Shattershield Key. If you don't have it, you can try going back for it.

HTH

[Post New]by devilangel223 on Feb 23, 14 2:31 AM
I have the key it doesn"t seem to open the cells? help!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 23, 14 10:59 AM
l
devilangel223 wrote:I have the key it doesn"t seem to open the cells? help!

Ata & Killian are at Fort Highwinds, I think. After you get the Shattershield Key from the table, there are empty cells in the room to the south that I couldn't open. You have to leave town then go north to Fort Highwinds then fight guards to get to the cells with Ata & Killian. Then open the cells.

If you are using the Mouse try Pressing Enter on the keyboard. RPG some times have glitches where the mouse won't work. I use a gamepad controller with RPGs.

HTH

[Post New]by furkids3 on Mar 1, 14 12:53 PM
I had the same problem - the Shattershield key is just for the locker in the Academy to get the guard outfit you already have. The cells should open if you walk up to them and hit the space bar. I had gone off and fought the bird because I was frustrated - the group is supposed to be together there so it got kinda weird :> When I went back to Fort Highwind I discovered (by accident) that I could get at the red chests using the spacebar while in the guard suit, so I tried the same on the cell doors and it worked. Woohoo!

[Post New]by devilangel223 on Mar 2, 14 8:13 AM
thank you everyone. that helped bunches!

Go to: