IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Level 37

[Post New]by IsisRising on Feb 22, 14 10:24 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get the 5 crystals I need to get to the guy to buy them?I need 5 crystals for the talisman and no where to get them. Thank you

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Level 37

[Post New]by ricoblade on Feb 23, 14 5:09 AM
Hi - there is a Mysterious Trader below the Altar of Aphrodite where you can exchange Gold for Crystals.

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Mar 3, 14 5:35 PM
I managed to get te first set of 5 crystals from the mysterious guy, but how do you get the next set of 5 crystals to work the third (green) switch? Because at that point you can no longer have access to the mysterious guy even though you can get the 9 coins he requires.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Mar 4, 14 9:53 AM
Hi - on mine you can always get to the Mysterious Trader at the end to get the Crystals for the Green Switch:

- Clear Restless Soul for 1 Crystal to activate Blue Switch
- Clear 2 Restless Souls for 2 Crystals to activate Yellow Switch - allows access to Sheep Farm
- Get 10 Divine Might to activate Orange Switch
- Clear 2 Restless Souls for 2 Crystals to activate Yellow Switch - allows access to Gems and re-access to Altar of Zeus
- Trade Gold for Crystals with the Mysterious Trader twice to activate the Green Switch

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Mar 5, 14 7:48 PM
Thanks! I will give this a try!

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Mar 6, 14 12:02 PM
It worked! Thanks again! I wasn't aware of the orange switch. Your advice worked a charm.

Go to: