jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

SOUVENIR ROOM (Extras Section)

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 23, 14 11:29 AM
If you enter the SOUVENIR ROOM, there is NO way to exit the room.

Once you click on an item, it will take you through all of the scenes in the game and have you collect items.

Once you return to that room, there is no way out, you will have to CAD your PC.

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:SOUVENIR ROOM (Extras Section)

[Post New]by raspust on Feb 23, 14 12:40 PM
I have just finished the game including the Souvenir Room and had no problem leaving it. There is the X in the upper right corner. Press it and you will exit the Souvenir Room. I hope this helps!

_misschrissi_
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by _misschrissi_ on Feb 23, 14 2:33 PM
jcsgame, I had exactly the same problem - had to CAD and start Task Manager to get out of it. I clicked all over in the corners, wondering if there was an elusive 'X' button in one of them, but nope, definitely not. Funny how it worked OK for someone else, though!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 25, 14 10:09 PM
Interesting. I had the "X" in the upper right corner as well, and no problem exiting. Wonder why it wasn't showing up on yours? It looks like two crossed ropes, it's not very bright in color.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 26, 14 8:43 AM
Hi:

After reading your comments, I went back into the Souvenir Room and did a major "click-fest" in the upper right corner. There is NO sight or shadow of an "X' for me to click on....had to CAD the PC to get out of that room.

I'm on a desktop PC running Vista. That room was the only problem I encountered in the entire game.

Edited on 02/26/2014 at 8:45:02 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 28, 14 4:19 PM
Crazy, jcsgame. Well, I guess if that's the only problem encountered, we should be glad right…? You could shoot a report to tech support so they can alert the developers if you were so inclined.

Go to: