bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm to Fork forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 24, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Farm to Fork forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm to Fork players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farm to Fork forum

[Post New]by steeverv73 on Feb 24, 14 10:42 PM
I am stuck on a level on the first farm, I have to sell 7 wheat; I have sold the wheat, I have sold the dough, I have sold the bread...what the heck does it want??? I can't progress in the game until I can get past this; am I just (duh!) stupid or something? I just can't figure this out, and it looks like not that many people have played it, so no one else has encountered the problem, so there is no discussion in the forum about this and there is no walkthrough of this game, yet (if ever)

thanks for your help or referral to someone who knows what to do!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm to Fork forum

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 6, 14 10:17 PM
steeverv73 wrote:I am stuck on a level on the first farm, I have to sell 7 wheat; I have sold the wheat, I have sold the dough, I have sold the bread...what the heck does it want??? I can't progress in the game until I can get past this; am I just (duh!) stupid or something? I just can't figure this out, and it looks like not that many people have played it, so no one else has encountered the problem, so there is no discussion in the forum about this and there is no walkthrough of this game, yet (if ever)

thanks for your help or referral to someone who knows what to do!
You have to BUY 7 wheat, not sell it - so you need to get more plants!

Go to: