Post your TECH ISSUES for Farm to Fork here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Feb 24, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your technical problems!

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 9:13:20 AM PST

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Farm to Fork here

[Post New]by joana_r on Feb 24, 14 9:06 AM
Hi.

I bought 2 upgrades for my truck but I'm still only able to sell 6 items at a time.
Is there a problem or am I missing something?

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 24, 14 9:12 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

KeelyAm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by KeelyAm on Feb 28, 14 9:23 PM
Okay, I'm having the same problem with the truck as the above user. I buy upgrades but some sort of bug or glitch is preventing them from showing up in game. I have one more upgrade I can buy. If the game still doesn't flag it then I guess I'll try reinstalling but I dislike the idea of having to do so.

I'm on a laptop running Windows 7.

[Post New]by MangoAngelFish on Mar 1, 14 2:35 AM
Hi joanna r and KeelyAm,

I was having the same problem with applying the upgrade to the truck, until I discovered that when you go into the game screen itself and look at where the truck is parked just outside the kitchen, there is a small button just below the picture of the truck, (like those you press on to upgrade the ovens, etc). You need to click on that button by the truck, then it applies the upgrade.

Hope this helps.

KeelyAm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by KeelyAm on Mar 1, 14 10:01 AM
Thanks for trying to help but in my case, the upgrade button was just MIA from each level. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling which fixed the issue for me. No idea why it got cranky though.

[Post New]by NatACT on Mar 4, 14 7:25 PM
Hi Guys, I have looked through the help files, but they don't seem to help me.

I am getting a "unable to load level file" error. Which in turn closes the game.

Is this a re install and it might work again problem?

[Post New]by lizerman on Mar 5, 14 7:46 PM
NatACT wrote:Hi Guys, I have looked through the help files, but they don't seem to help me.

I am getting a "unable to load level file" error. Which in turn closes the game.

Is this a re install and it might work again problem?

Having the same problem...tried to restart the game and it completely froze my computer.

[Post New]by squalls on Mar 16, 14 2:16 PM
When I changed my screen from full screen to regular screen, I can no longer play the game..Any help would be appreciated. I love this game. I have uninstalled/reinstalled game

doostdyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by doostdyk on Apr 7, 14 4:55 AM
After the game loads, the cursor goes to the upper left hand corner and stays there. I can't control it and have to shut the program down through Windows. I have removed and re-installed twice.

Any ideas?

[Post New]by MariaHernandez on Jun 30, 14 10:23 AM
Is there any way to wipe the high scores from the game? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but everything stays.

Go to: