How come PC Users don't get new monsters??

[Post New]by JenJen421971 on Feb 24, 14 7:27 AM
Whats the deal, I have been playing on my PC for over a year, and now we have NEW MONSTERS, and PC Users don't have them!!! Hellooo

Also, can PC Users get a break on buying the Wubbox? We don't have firend referrels to help pay for the Wubbox?

Please give the PC Users a Break, we do pay too????

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

Re:How come PC Users don't get new monsters??

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 24, 14 7:37 AM
We do get new monsters....and breaks as you call them....we just get them at a different pace and in BF time. I personally find the changes at just the right pace for me...just enough time to anticipate the new items, but not long enough to get frustrated at the delay.....and I don't go to the other sites to see what I'm missing and thus tease myself.....I'm just appreciative of what is given here.

If it really bothers anyone...they have the option to acquire the other systems....and no one will gainsay them for doing so.

In the meantime Happy MSNing!

panborra
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by panborra on Feb 24, 14 8:27 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:We do get new monsters....and breaks as you call them....we just get them at a different pace and in BF time. I personally find the changes at just the right pace for me...just enough time to anticipate the new items, but not long enough to get frustrated at the delay.....and I don't go to the other sites to see what I'm missing and thus tease myself.....I'm just appreciative of what is given here.

If it really bothers anyone...they have the option to acquire the other systems....and no one will gainsay them for doing so.

If by that you mean start all over, from scratch, I don't think I like this option much.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 9:08 AM
The version is 1 year behind the app version. We may see a update shortly.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 24, 14 1:25 PM
I would like to see the wubby discount on PC version!!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 1:28 PM
Game has new monsters available, when game starts it will download the new files.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 1:30 PM
sullyr33 wrote:I would like to see the wubby discount on PC version!!
I know i would of like to see that, i spent 225 million for all 3 at one time.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 24, 14 2:29 PM
We just got Humbug and Kazilleon this afternoon, I mean afternoon for me in France, started the breeding on Earth, to no avail yet with Pompom, I suppose it will take ages before I get one, but well, this is the game..........

wrinkles89
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by wrinkles89 on Feb 24, 14 6:52 PM
We on PC's just got them down loaded today, as well.

wrinkles89
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by wrinkles89 on Feb 24, 14 7:10 PM
I stand corrected, we only got Kazillion . He looks like a under nourished tyranny-lizard. Since BG was upgrading today, I assume the Humbug may be on its way shortly. When I started the game at 8:00 PM Ms. time, the under-nourished lizard was there which I assume was down loaded at that time.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 7:17 PM
We have both, Humbug was there a few hours ago when i checked

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 25, 14 6:42 AM
panborra wrote:
NewMexShelly wrote:We do get new monsters....and breaks as you call them....we just get them at a different pace and in BF time. I personally find the changes at just the right pace for me...just enough time to anticipate the new items, but not long enough to get frustrated at the delay.....and I don't go to the other sites to see what I'm missing and thus tease myself.....I'm just appreciative of what is given here.

If by that you mean start all over, from scratch, I don't think I like this option much.

I "meant" that anyone one wanting the new advancements "now" can use another source...their IPad or Phone system...they are not forced to use the PC version that is graciously offered to us by Big Fish. If someone is that unhappy there are alternatives....everyone can make a choice....

***Unless I'm mistaken....this version of the PC game has not even been online for a year...

Edited on 02/25/2014 at 6:45:13 AM PST

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 25, 14 8:04 AM
wrinkles89 wrote:We on PC's just got them down loaded today, as well.

I am on PC too, in France doesn't mean I play Ipad

Go to: