skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

New update

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 24, 14 12:37 PM
There is a task to breed a Kazzilleon and other stuff, just downloaded, gonna check

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:New update

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 24, 14 12:39 PM
and a HUMBUG, yay!
Valentines are over and there is a funny glitch with food/diamonds/coins/eggs icons, but I'm sure they will fix it,
Checking...checking...

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 12:45:27 PM PST

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Feb 24, 14 1:13 PM
Just clocked these 'new' monsters... great stuff! At least i'm assuming they're new as i haven't seen them before.

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 24, 14 1:23 PM
nice to see they added the new monsters!!!
kinda bugged that they just now added the breed a sox goal as I already just did that lol!!!
good luck everyone

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 1:27 PM
It is nice to have the new monsters.

Glitch that i noticed: Gold Island
I placed Wubbox on the Gold Island, I fed him every 4 element except Deedge. Today i tried to feed Deedge to Wubbox and it said something about he already ate him. I looked and he was already in Wubbox's belly. The funny thing is, how could he have gotten in there since i never boxed him. I guess i will keep the Deedge that was a replacement for the one Wubbox would of ate. But the is the only thing i noticed so far.

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Feb 24, 14 2:37 PM
I cannot see any new tiles for shugar and ethereal islands

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 9:30:01 PM PST

[Post New]by sandman6419 on Feb 24, 14 3:32 PM
The Shugabush takes up less space on Shugabush Island. One less bed space taken.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 3:57 PM
sandman6419 wrote:The Shugabush takes up less space on Shugabush Island. One less bed space taken.
Shugabush on Shugabush Island uses 3 beds just like the rest of the Shugafam. Shugabush on Plant Island uses 2 beds

[Post New]by sandman6419 on Feb 24, 14 4:41 PM
They changed it. I noticed my island went from 60 beds taken to 55 beds taken. I have 5 Shugabush there.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 4:45 PM
I added the 2 new monster likes and breeding combos here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/268088.page#5628122

It will be the last post on the page.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 4:57 PM
sandman6419 wrote:They changed it. I noticed my island went from 60 beds taken to 55 beds taken. I have 5 Shugabush there.
Thanks for the update on Shugabush Island. I am glad they decreased the Shugabush beds needed. Now i moved 3 Shugabush out of the hotel.

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 24, 14 7:11 PM
HUMBUG!~HUMBUG! IT's REAL and it's in my breeeedeeeer! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-HAAAAAAAAAAAA

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 24, 14 7:32 PM
I spent 10 diamonds to upgrade to the classy hotel on earth island and instead of having to wait for it to be built, it just appeared! I could have sworn that all my past hotel upgrades had wait times on them. Did this newest update fix that? Can anyone who's planning on upgrading their hotel verify this when you upgrade yours? This would be wonderful if the wait times were removed for the storage units as well but I can't verify that yet.

bettamom
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by bettamom on Feb 24, 14 7:47 PM
oh bleep im so thrilled with new darlens that i would pay an ok i tr not to but well i just cheked it out O M G they want almost 50 real cash omg im apalled impaied what ever i mean we are fishies wow too much &&&&&&&&&&&&

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Feb 24, 14 8:41 PM
I thought this update was supposed to include an option to exchange shards for diamonds?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 24, 14 8:47 PM
Zoppy wrote:I thought this update was supposed to include an option to exchange shards for diamonds?
I think that would come in a full update. I notice in the game save folder there is paths for islands 7 & 8, but the game does not show anything at all.

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Feb 24, 14 8:58 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:
Zoppy wrote:I thought this update was supposed to include an option to exchange shards for diamonds?
I think that would come in a full update. I notice in the game save folder there is paths for islands 7 & 8, but the game does not show anything at all.

Ahh. Well that makes a lot of sense. I didn't notice we haven't gotten everything else yet.

Go to: