orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

CHANGES to pcc redemptions on Bonus Punch Mondays !!!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 24, 14 6:11 PM

Due to recent changes in the Game Club Punch Card program, redeeming a Punch Card coupon code for a free game will no longer earn a punch on your punch card. You can still get a bonus punch for using your Punch Card coupon code during a Bonus Punch promotion. Please visit the Game Club Monthly Punch Card help article for more information

ETA :

If I am reading this correctly, redeeming a pcc will earn a Bonus Punch ONLY on Bonus Punch Mondays AND nothing on regular days !!!!!

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 7:41:10 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:CHANGES to pcc redemptions on Bonus Punch Mondays !!!!

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 24, 14 7:49 PM
yes that is how i read it-
on bonus punch mondays we will get 1 punch only.
Other days - nada.

I guess fair enough the punch coupon system was very good, especially Mondays but it would have been nice to have more notice.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Feb 25, 14 9:59 AM
govegril wrote:yes that is how i read it-
on bonus punch mondays we will get 1 punch only.
Other days - nada.

I guess fair enough the punch coupon system was very good, especially Mondays but it would have been nice to have more notice.

If >>They<< had not jettisoned the General Discussion Forums, there would have been a great place to casually mention such a change in the policy to the loyal customers here . . . Such as it is, many of us had a great, albeit unpleasant, surprise yesterday . . .

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Feb 25, 14 12:50 PM
WHY would they do this.... taking more away from loyal customers when they really need to do a bit more to keep us.... it doesn't cost them anything to give an extra punch and it will hurt them in the long run IMO... ie. I have been teetering on the fence lately anyway due to changes in game 'quality' so to speak. Sad.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Feb 25, 14 3:51 PM
I just had a recent conversation with them about 50% off sales.

For non-members . . . it is 50% off. For Members, we only get something like 20%.

Spoke to Customer Service about this. (Aside: They have always been fantastic in my experience. Always helpful, willing to assist, and do what they can to satisfy their customers).

They stated that they felt since Members already got other advantages, this was reasonable. Okaaaay.

Now that one of these benefits has just been removed . . . hmm?

I refer to getting coupons and having them count fully. Meaning the same conditions whether one purchases a game with a credit or with a coupon, on Monday or any other day. Now that this has changed . . . , I agree, it doesn't inspire me to remain a loyal member.

They really should reconsider this. Wonder if they've had an upper management change.

Not really happy about this and I have been a very satisfied customer for years.

drrr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by drrr on Mar 24, 14 3:52 AM
I have to say I agree. Not only is everything coming out collectors edition but no notice on the double punch was a real slap. Not that I expect them to really care

silakbtrfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by silakbtrfi on Apr 16, 14 12:18 AM
have they also removed the daily 2.99 game ??? pretty sure that they not only didn't run out of old games they could give up for this amount it would have been nice to see them start repeating .
I knew it was a bad sign when they introduced collection games after reg games were out, to get us to rebuy the games we had, just to hopefully get a new level or dumb stuff that I cant use because it just uses up memory , as well as taking away the perks of the coupons... then came on line stream games and games with in game purchases. may as well just get rid of my membership and play on a phone like everyone else.grrr. its too bad that they aren't seeing that not everyone is in a position to get extra money to play with and do same helpful stuff for us poor players still.

silakbtrfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by silakbtrfi on Apr 16, 14 10:17 PM
whew the 2.99 was just late I guess tg and bfg

Go to: