bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Tropical Mania

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 25, 14 12:29 AM
Dive into the Tropical Mania! Your guests will keep you jumping as you bring out snacks, beverages, and keep them happy in this fast-paced and exciting Time Management game! Build up your little tropical paradise into a thriving resort as you earn more and more cash from your wealthy guests. Manage your holiday resort and try not to get too stressed as your clients relax on the beach and catch some rays in Tropical Mania!

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Tropical Mania

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 25, 14 10:29 AM
Whenever I see a new TM game released, my hopes soar. Lately, though, my hopes are shattered after playing the demo. This game has horrendous graphics and colors. There are huts (tents?) all over the beach and you basically slide your cursor over the pop up cartoon bubbles which apparently means you are serving people ice cream? I wait for the day of a new Ranch Rush or Farm Mania or Roads of Rome. But this game was just awful.

Re:Tropical Mania

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Feb 26, 14 10:58 AM
That's exactly how I feel! Ranch Rush and Farm Mania are two of the best TM games ever made. When will the game developers realize there is still a HUGE market for TM games and put some quality effort into new ones, or sequels?

Go to: