pinkwave
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

So what's the verdict on Dracula 3?

[Post New]by pinkwave on Mar 19, 09 11:00 AM
Any good? Should I buy it? I'm very cheap. I've played Syberia 1, is Syberia 2 any good...just thought I'd throw that in there while I'm at it.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

Re:So what's the verdict on Dracula 3?

[Post New]by julie2753 on Mar 19, 09 2:37 PM
Its great i am nearly at the end now, the puzzles are quite hard well the blood test ones and if you miss a small detail you get stuck so a bit of backwards and forwards, but i loved it.

[Post New]by MeganMontgomery on Mar 19, 09 3:01 PM
LOVED Syberia I and 2!! Both are fantastic games. I had both of those for Xbox.

Drac 3 is awesome. Phenomenal graphics, immersive, in-depth storyline, puzzles throughout ranging from easy to incredibly difficult...all in all worth every penny. I'm a Club member so couldn't beat the $6.99 price! Great game, huge download though but not too bad if you have high speed cable.

I want Nostradamus new release, but omg, another large file download...not sure if I want to do it!! LOL

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 19, 09 3:38 PM
Great game just finished it today, enjoy!
memaslove

Peapod123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Peapod123 on Mar 19, 09 5:05 PM
I loved it!! This was so much more logical then many of the games I have played and I particularly enjoyed the fact that it includes objectives to follow which are a great help in knowing what needs to be done next. The graphics are superb as are the sound tracks. This game is definitely the very best I have played to date.

pinkwave
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwave on Mar 21, 09 9:27 AM
Thanks guys, I think I will buy Dracula 3 and Syberia 2. I have 2 game credits! That's unusual for me, but I haven't seen anything I really like until now. I better start downloading now so I can play it tonight. By the sounds of it, it take awhile

Go to: