Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Pegasus...hmmm

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 25, 14 5:20 PM
Wow, I just got to 50,057 coins so I could craft a pegasus. Woohoo. I did that then used it to get a chest. Gave me one diamond and 100 coins and a mark. I sure was expecting something a little more interesting for all I put into it.

....like 1000 coins?

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:Pegasus...hmmm

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 25, 14 5:24 PM
I think I got over 1200 from my pegasusling's first treasure chest.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Feb 25, 14 5:28 PM
Yes I find that my Dragon and Manticore bring better treasures most of the time over the pegasus...which should be called "pig"asus since he costs so much and takes so much food to awaken...then to be so lazy and bring back a mediocore treasure...big disappointment after all the work we put into getting one.

KittChaos
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by KittChaos on Feb 25, 14 6:23 PM
Perhaps the awesome treasures the Pegasus is supposed to bring haven't been released yet. Maybe they will grow into more useful pets once more content has been released. (And then I'll want one more than I do already.)

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 25, 14 6:33 PM
awalkinglady, that's really cool. I think I read earlier that you got a goodly amount so I was expecting something too.

Let's hope that those awesome treasures really do await us

I didn't want a pegasus but I couldn't get any other egg so I had to go with it. Made it my mission to get to 50,000 coins so I could craft it.

I still have 51 foods for him so maybe I'll get something better in one of the other chances

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 25, 14 6:34 PM
Lol, 'pig' asus

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 25, 14 9:01 PM
I had to craft alot of items to get the 50,000 for the pegasusling and the thread on what crafted items sell for really helped me greatly. I've sent him off three times now and each time got over 1000 so he will take a while to pay for his hatching!

[Post New]by Lilly_Belle25 on Feb 25, 14 10:51 PM
awalkinglady, what room was Pegasus located when you sent him off for coins? I am testing a couple of theories about how to get maximum coins from the pets.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 26, 14 2:08 AM
I have no clue....didn't pay attention to the room at all.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 26, 14 6:12 AM
LillyBell, I only got 100 coins when I was in the tavern. Hope that helps. I'll try another area and see if I get something different and I'll post here.

Edit: I was by the Troll this time and got 400.

This game is not very nice to me, very stingy.

Edited on 02/26/2014 at 6:15:43 AM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 26, 14 12:26 PM
Ok, this time I was by the dragon. I only got 200 coins.

Go to: