Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by Cinni3 on Mar 19, 09 1:37 PM
Has anyone heard how the new Dream Chronicles 3 is coming along. I know that it was beening tested! So how is it going.

Re:Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by butterflyflight on Mar 24, 09 3:19 AM
I have had he pleasure of playing both Dream Chronicles 1 and 2.. A friend of mine turned me on to part 3...Dag nab it all..I am already stuck in the kitchen cause I need a fresh cut rose...Am praying for a walk thru soon...I need help...
THese games are not only enchanting to look at but thus so as far as time spent.
Great games and no to me they are not short...Whoever says they are short must have only playe them for an hour LOL....

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Apr 2, 09 6:20 AM
Hi Butterflyflight... Look at your mail.. there's my answer on the fresh cut rose....
They whisper that the release will be around the end of this month.... Let hope
and Dream about it..

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Apr 2, 09 6:47 AM
Welcome to the pond butterflynight and Cinni3, hope you have fun in here, pleased you jumped in with info. regarding DC3, can't wait for the release, although they take me ages to finish, I do get there, with a little help from my fishy friends

johntodd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by johntodd on Apr 16, 09 6:54 AM
[b][i] I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF DC3!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH ........AMAZING!!!!! i HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!! wHERE IS 4?????? hAPPY SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by gaminggrammy on Apr 17, 09 5:10 PM
Dream Chronicles 3 The Chosen Child was realeased today!!! Go to Play Fist and you can buy the full version for 20 dollars!!! I am so excited!!!

Edited on 04/17/2009 at 5:11:02 PM PST

[Post New]by ladyelizabeth on Apr 20, 09 11:21 PM
just to let you know that game boomers has a whole walk through of dc3.

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Apr 21, 09 12:05 AM
It looks like they are taking it out of "test" on their site and releasing to the rest of the world (BFG) the week of May 25th.

Picman

Mule2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Mule2000 on Apr 28, 09 4:07 AM
bought Dream Chronicles 3 The Forgotten Child over at PlayFirst for pull price. Started playing, LOVED IT. Couldn't figure out why players at Play First were giving it less than the highest rating. Should have read what those players were saying. The game is worth buying on a BF game account or game credit at $7-8, but you'll feel ripped off if you pay full price. You really will. Not giving anything away, go read the feedback forums on Playfirst and you'll find what I'm talking about. It really had potential to be an incredible game.

[Post New]by aquamarinejen on Apr 28, 09 5:03 PM
there is a dream chrocicles 3 but bigfish doesn't have it i have played on another website and its great ,i would like to buy it here

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Apr 28, 09 5:43 PM
picman050967 wrote:It looks like they are taking it out of "test" on their site and releasing to the rest of the world (BFG) the week of May 25th.

Picman

Thanks Picman I can't wait!! (But I will, til the week of the 25th)

MAMA199
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MAMA199 on May 3, 09 4:00 PM
Hi everyone, just finished playing the 30 min. demo at Playfirst. The game is great, they are offering it for $9.95. Would rather get it here, so in saying " Hey BFG any chance this is coming soon?"

[Post New]by gashiyagura on May 3, 09 6:09 PM
butterflyflight wrote:I have had he pleasure of playing both Dream Chronicles 1 and 2.. A friend of mine turned me on to part 3...Dag nab it all..I am already stuck in the kitchen cause I need a fresh cut rose...Am praying for a walk thru soon...I need help...
THese games are not only enchanting to look at but thus so as far as time spent.
Great games and no to me they are not short...Whoever says they are short must have only playe them for an hour LOL....

Don't cut any roses. Instead, make them out of paper. They last longer. Some of mine have lasted since October, 2005 when I made my first Kawasaki Rose. In addition, you can fold them (at least the preliminary folds) while contemplating your next DC3 move.
gashiyagura@2109May03Sun

MAMA199
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MAMA199 on May 4, 09 5:08 AM
Sorry for my mistake, the price of this game is 9.95 only if you sign up. I paid the 19.95. I loved the game, would have liked it to be a little longer. The game play is very straight forward as I needed no walkthrough (you must check everywhere though). It looks as though there will be a forth in this series, hope it is soon.

Lady_Reba
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Reba on May 18, 09 4:49 AM
[b][i]
A lil perplexed myself I have the pumpkin garden cleaned out i believe, a hole dug the scare crow taken apart, i made 3 potions as it says but i am lost what to do with the potions?

Lady_Reba
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Reba on May 18, 09 4:53 AM
[b][i] I found walk through for this game Dream Chronicles Look in Jayisgames

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 5:26 AM
Hi Everyone!

Here is the link to the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles:The Chosen Child on the BFG Blog if anyone needs it. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough/

Enjoy the game!
Margie B

[Post New]by Bigfishette on May 18, 09 6:20 PM
Very disappointed with this game and wish I hadn't bought it. Impossible to find a red marble by the tree. Spent hours and hours trying. Gave up. Hadn't played the previous Dream Chronicles. Guess I should have then I'd know. Congratulations to those who are getting through it as you all must have incredible patience.

[Post New]by birdlady101 on May 21, 09 4:22 AM
OK I am confused....I am trying to get to the Magic tree however, I am unable to find the constelations through the telescope. I can get the stars to show up but can't find the constelations so that I can get the molds and then the Dream Jewels. Anyone having the same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

birdlady 1

tibicar
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by tibicar on Jun 14, 09 10:48 AM
Mule2000 wrote:bought Dream Chronicles 3 The Forgotten Child over at PlayFirst for pull price. Started playing, LOVED IT. Couldn't figure out why players at Play First were giving it less than the highest rating. Should have read what those players were saying. The game is worth buying on a BF game account or game credit at $7-8, but you'll feel ripped off if you pay full price. You really will. Not giving anything away, go read the feedback forums on Playfirst and you'll find what I'm talking about. It really had potential to be an incredible game.

I feel ripped off even using a BF credit!!!! instead of 20ish levels like the first 2 number 3 only has 7!!!!! thats over a dollar a level including tax.

Go to: