noel135
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

NO GOLD AWARD UPON REACHING LEVELS 37 AND 38

[Post New]by noel135 on Feb 26, 14 12:01 PM
I just completed Level 37 and came into Level 38. Both times, leveling up to Level 37 and 38 there was no "celebratory" music or screen showing that I had earned two golds as with each previous levels. There were no new items opened. The only difference was that both times I did receive the full span of 56 energies. But the only way I new I was on the new higher level was to refer to the level sign and also look at the amount of experience points I now had which was just a few. I want to point out that the last two levels I was using some of my collection "exps" from the "Tools" collection to bring me up to the new level. Do you think that effected not getting the two golds upon reaching 37 and 38?

noel135
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:NO GOLD AWARD UPON REACHING LEVELS 37 AND 38

[Post New]by noel135 on Mar 6, 14 2:35 AM
I have a reply to my own question. After posting the previous question about not getting the two gold coins upon leveling up to 37 and 38, I pointed out that I had been using collections to increase my "exp" in the finals points. Well, since then I have done level 38 and came up to level 39 NOT using the the items from the collections to get the final points and when I hit the required number to achieve Level 39 the game did the usual music and banner and showed me that I had earned 2 gold coins for achieving Level 39, So from now on in, I will NOT do the final "leveling up" with a collection because you do not get your two gold coins that you worked so hard for.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:NO GOLD AWARD UPON REACHING LEVELS 37 AND 38

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 6, 14 5:48 AM
I think it is a glitch. I have used collections several times to level up and I have always gotten my just rewards.

Go to: