Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Feb 27, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues for this game!

Edited on 02/27/2014 at 11:26:42 AM PST

gnewburn
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by gnewburn on Feb 27, 14 12:49 AM
D/L the game & tried to play & got error 806...this is happening far to often... I so look forward to Thurs & Sat for the Collector but more & more there are problems

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by nyloracyevrah on Feb 27, 14 4:15 AM
This happened to me as well which is unusual considering how many games I download. I thought I was crashing for sure,,,
I didn't get a chance to play before I got the error.

Edited on 02/27/2014 at 4:16:38 AM PST

bfgWendwater
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Feb 27, 14 11:26 AM
Hey there Everyone,

I apologize for the late postings in the daily threads as we attended a company meeting.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

tesamoine
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Feb 27, 14 11:38 AM
On the thread to buy this game, get another for 2.99, there are 2 different codes listed to use. Overlord and Bride. Bride is the correct one. BFG, y'all should correct that. I didn't see the 2nd one at first and when I went to place my order, it said come back later, we are experiencing difficulties. Just letting you know

bfgWendwater
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Feb 27, 14 11:42 AM
Hey there nyloracyevrah and gnewburn,

I'm sorry to see you are getting those 806 errors

This error seems to be a problem where the Big Fish Games app is having trouble identifying your current account information. There are some great troubleshooting steps that can help clear this up in the help article below:

Error 806

If that doesn't help, our Tech Support Team will be happy to get to the source of the problem. Just contact them using the link below and please include a Dr. Felix Report so our Reps can better identify the problem. Here's that link:

Contact Us

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Feb 27, 14 4:44 PM
I have downloaded this game twice and both times I got an error message saying the files were corrupted. Anyone else having this problem?

Empty HO Scene List

[Post New]by themouse020 on Feb 27, 14 6:31 PM
Played the domino game at the HO scene on page 32 of the guide. A completed scene granted a glass jar. Finished the dominoes, and nothing happened. Went back to the HO scene and all objects in list were blanked out, but no jar was granted. Now I'm stuck. Please fix bug.

[Post New]by castocabin on Feb 28, 14 10:08 AM
I am stuck at the cannon, I have already put the gunpowder in the cannon but it tells me I must put the gunpowder in before I can attach the wick. Any tips?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,489 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 28, 14 2:49 PM
castocabin wrote:I am stuck at the cannon, I have already put the gunpowder in the cannon but it tells me I must put the gunpowder in before I can attach the wick. Any tips?
Welcome to the forum, castocabin!!
You must first put in the gunpowder, then the cannon ball, then tamp it down, all before you can attach and light the wick.

HTH

maumeegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by maumeegirl on Feb 28, 14 2:54 PM
Castocabin - I have the same problem; put the object in out of order, and now I can't correct it. Please post if you get it figured out. Thanks.

castoc

[Post New]by aunt_stacy on Feb 28, 14 8:55 PM
I am having the same problem as themouse020, and in the exact same spot. I have found all the items in the hop list and nothing is happening. How do I fix this, or is it a bug in the game? I really wanted to finish this game.

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Feb 28, 14 11:07 PM
Mac 10.6.8: Won't open. Sound plays, but the screen stays fixed on a screen of psychedelic colors (indicating that the game won't display).

MissGoodie
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

The candle in the little cottage.

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Mar 1, 14 7:30 AM
I´m in the hut in the forrest, trying to prepare the potion to be able to follow the bear, But for some reason it doesn't register when i light the little candle under the evaporator, I can see the light flickering, so I know i lit it. But it still says "I have to light the evaporators candle before I mix the dust".
I just played the demoversion and i lit the candle with no problems, but when I bought the CE I got stuck here...
What do I do? I tried to create another player, but got stuck at exactly the same place...

//MissG

MissGoodie
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Ooops!

[Post New]by MissGoodie on Mar 1, 14 8:39 AM
I am so sorry, my bad. I forgot to get the coffee grinder first! Very embarrasing :/

[Post New]by MadMadRian on Mar 1, 14 8:53 AM
Hello,

I use a Wacom pen and tablet instead of a mouse and this game (as well as other artifex mundi games) does not respond to input from the tablet at all. Is there a fix for this?

Running Windows 7 Pro, Wacom Intuos 4 tablet.

Thanks

p.s. ooOOOooo look at me, I'm a jellyfish now!

huffpatsy
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Mar 1, 14 9:01 AM
I purchased the game but it won't let me play beyond the trial version. Help!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,489 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 1, 14 11:38 PM
blueskies01 wrote:Mac 10.6.8: Won't open. Sound plays, but the screen stays fixed on a screen of psychedelic colors (indicating that the game won't display).
blueskies01, that sounds like a possible graphics card issue. Have you updated your card recently? You can also check out the help articles to see if there are ay helpful suggestions there.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,489 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 1, 14 11:43 PM
MadMadRian wrote:Hello,

I use a Wacom pen and tablet instead of a mouse and this game (as well as other artifex mundi games) does not respond to input from the tablet at all. Is there a fix for this?

Running Windows 7 Pro, Wacom Intuos 4 tablet.

Thanks

p.s. ooOOOooo look at me, I'm a jellyfish now!
MadMadRian, that sounds like an issue for tech support, you may want to go ahead and get in touch with them directly.

Congrats on your morph!!

Edited on 03/02/2014 at 12:17:47 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,489 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 2, 14 12:17 AM
huffpatsy wrote:I purchased the game but it won't let me play beyond the trial version. Help!
Hi huff patsy! Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Go to: