New game fairy tale

[Post New]by missvwbugs on Mar 19, 09 3:46 PM
Love the new game fairy tale. Have mac computer & is not compatible with my mac. How soon does anyone think this will be available for a mac computer?
bugs

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:New game fairy tale

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 19, 09 4:08 PM
You would have to ask the developer of the game if they are even planning a mac version. That's not a game that was developed by BigFish.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Mar 20, 09 10:21 AM
Hi missvwbugs,

Just wanted to let you know that I've moved this discussion over to the official A Fairy Tale forum. Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

As for a Mac version of the game, we do try to get the Mac versions of games when they are available to us. However, our Release Schedule is confidential, so I'm unable to provide any details specific to this particular title. The Mac games page does have a list of New Releases on the right side of the page, so keep an eye on it for updates.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Jul 16, 09 4:57 AM
Its really pretty worst that it dint available on mac version. What to do?

Go to: