SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

To the neighbors of SuzeyQueue

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Feb 27, 14 2:09 PM
Hello, wonderful and amazing neighbors! You have truly made the game a joy with, not only the gifting, but the conversations we've had.

During the month of March, I am going to be very busy. I have to develop three websites, and write a slew of Church lessons for the 6th/7th graders... and build a fence to corral the chickens... and build some square foot gardens... and begin planting.... and.... enough!

I will try to come in daily and gift neighbors to the best of my ability. If I miss a day or two and fall asleep - I hope we can still be neighbors.

To my friend Achumannfaery - we are so close to that 100 mark! You go get 'em, girl! I'll be right behind...

See you soon!
Love,
Kat

BP532
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:To the neighbors of SuzeyQueue

[Post New]by BP532 on Feb 27, 14 7:14 PM
Take care SuzeyQ, I will look forward to your return with the April showers (or if you live in IN like me, April freezing rain!). Best!

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Feb 27, 14 7:33 PM
no worries! take all the time you need!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 27, 14 8:31 PM
Hey Suzey, by the time you get back maybe all of the snow will be melted and the birds will be singing and flowers blooming. Sigh. Come on spring. Have fun with your real life projects. We'll keep your grass watered and pick up your mail and newspapers until you return.

Edited on 02/27/2014 at 8:33:27 PM PST

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

To the neighbors of SuzeyQueue

[Post New]by EweJoy on Feb 27, 14 8:47 PM
SuzeyQueue wrote:Hello, wonderful and amazing neighbors! You have truly made the game a joy with, not only the gifting, but the conversations we've had.

During the month of March, I am going to be very busy. I have to develop three websites, and write a slew of Church lessons for the 6th/7th graders... and build a fence to corral the chickens... and build some square foot gardens... and begin planting.... and.... enough!

I will try to come in daily and gift neighbors to the best of my ability. If I miss a day or two and fall asleep - I hope we can still be neighbors.

To my friend Achumannfaery - we are so close to that 100 mark! You go get 'em, girl! I'll be right behind...

See you soon!
Love,
Kat

Will hold your place in the neighborhood and pick up your paper for you on the days you're gone!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Feb 27, 14 11:32 PM
And I'll keep an eye on the chickens!

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Feb 28, 14 6:02 AM
Hoping Thurber doesn't eat all of the omelets!

I too shall be busy in March so maybe we will stay adjacent in the neighborhood Suze! We have been side by side since, what, around the 45 mark? I have enjoyed our leap frogging!

Either way, will leave the light on for you! (oh wait, that's motel 6)

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Feb 28, 14 2:25 PM
oh dear i will miss yo u both a lot. i will keep your slots open and the coffee hot as well. mi casa tu casa!

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Mar 1, 14 4:15 PM
Thanks, oh fabulous neighbors, for taking care of the farm.

I was able to slip in for 1/2 hour and gift and visit. It's raining outside, and having grown up in Venezuela where it's 70's all the time and sunny, I'm not too happy working in it.

However, my hubby, being from England, thrives on this fine English day - Haha!

Fence poles are in. A RL neighbor blessed us with nice heavy duty chain link fence for... $0!!! That goes in tomorrow.

I have Kale, Red Lettuce, Swiss Chard, and Spinach popping up in my little pots. Yay!

And I have the plans made for the back yard.

This is so much better and more fun than playing FarmCraft! LOL.

I will post before and after pics, and the plans on a website. Feel free to comment or suggest! I am NO landscaper.

Love and hugs!!
Kat

kiki5621
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by kiki5621 on Mar 1, 14 9:00 PM
I'm jealous that you can start your garden so early. Still only in the 20's here and snow on the ground. Don't think I will get much gardening in until May. i'll have to be happy with my house plants.

Have fun with your chickens and keep them warm.

We'll save your place in the neighborhood. Drop in for tea or coffee when you can.

Kiki

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Mar 3, 14 5:05 PM
Enjoy yourself, Kat and don't worry - you'll still have a place in my neighborhood even if you do fall asleep!

Zenobia

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Mar 3, 14 5:20 PM
8 inches of snow here today and 0 degrees tomorrow, so I am very jealous. Stop and smell the flowers for us and yes, your home will still be here when you drop in... even if the snow blower is still going in RL. oh wait, I meant

Go to: