When is the Valentine's mission going to go?

[Post New]by dillon32 on Feb 28, 14 11:41 AM
Sick of staring at that cupid!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:When is the Valentine's mission going to go?

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 28, 14 12:23 PM
It will only go away when there is a new update to replace the current version.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Feb 28, 14 1:46 PM
Be careful what you wish for. I suspect it will be much more difficult to get gold coins once Cupid is gone.

[Post New]by Justin_Forgames on Mar 6, 14 10:09 PM
I'm in love with cupid. I have been thinking about not installing the next update when it comes out just so I can keep the gold coming. I usually had around 75 gold and now I have 700+

[Post New]by rattymom72 on Mar 7, 14 5:51 AM
I have only seen maybe 5 arrows in the last 3 days! I even left my game up all night as another player recommended and woke up to zilch! The gold earning was great when he actually let me collect arrows now he's just there..............and because I didn't shut down overnight I didn't get my one gold daily play bonus Oh well.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Mar 7, 14 7:10 AM
rattymom72 wrote:I have only seen maybe 5 arrows in the last 3 days! I even left my game up all night as another player recommended and woke up to zilch! The gold earning was great when he actually let me collect arrows now he's just there..............and because I didn't shut down overnight I didn't get my one gold daily play bonus Oh well.

Arrows count as debris along with rocks, stumps, and grass. There is a maximum number you can have on the screen at once. So, if you have a lot of rocks, stumps, and grass, you won't get any arrows. Try cleaning up the farm before leaving the game running. I had about 40 arrows after 6 hours. I used them to buy large packages and got 56 gold.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 7, 14 7:36 AM
I also noticed that if I have 70+ arrows in storage they don't appear that often even if my land is clear from debri. When I exchange my arrows I get a lot in a short time.

maggiefromOK2
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by maggiefromOK2 on Mar 8, 14 1:04 AM
Not so, I have over 500 in storage and just got 36 after leaving the game on for about 3 hours.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 8, 14 2:42 AM
It might not be so in your game, but I have gone two hours while playing with unlimited energy without even 1 arrow showing up. My land was clear of debri because every time something showed up I would clear it right away. I had 76 arrows in storage. I exchanged them and then I got like 10-20 showing up in the next 2minutes.

Go to: