Collectibe Spreadsheet

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Collectibe Spreadsheet

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Feb 28, 14 11:17 PM
Using information shared on this forum, I am putting together an Excel Spreadsheet. Besides name and location, I've added a column for Bronze, Gold, Silver or Platinum. Sorting can be done by Collectible, location or metal category

If permitted and someone will tell me how, I'll gladly share it once I've finished. It would also be great if someone could proof and make corrections.

I do need to know where to find the items listed below. I know some of them haven't been "released" yet but can't remember which ones.

Blue and Yellow Plate
Classic Red Wine Glass
G.W. Carver Stamp
Graduation Robe
Korean War Service Medal
London Bridge Photo
Silver Sauceboat
Spanish Campaign Medal
Unknown Tennis Player

Thanks for any help.

RussellShihTzu

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Collectibe Spreadsheet

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Mar 1, 14 2:21 AM
Classic Red Wine Glass: Oldstein Bank, Arizona (temporary)
G.W. Carver Stamp: Botanica al Fresco, Maine (temporary)
Unknown Tennis Player: Vincent's Art Studio #10 Paintbrush

The first two were only available during a quest.
I presume you meant Blue and White Plate ? That's not available yet. The Blue and Yellow Plate is in the Toy Shop, Minnesota.
The other items are not available.

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 2:24:33 AM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Mar 1, 14 4:37 AM
It looks as if they are providing some of these missing items on a temporary basis during quests. Some of the are much more valuable than others of course, such as the ones that complete collections for the art palette, films and letters which are much more difficult to get hold of than some other resources.

There was an excellent earlier creation of a spreadsheet for where to find the collectibles (see p2 of that special thread above....) but it is a great idea to update that, so thanks to Loretta for the offer. There have been a few changes and in some cases it is not too clear if the item is still in the same location. That thread also listed all the buildings mini-games and what was available in them - but did not attempt to list all the cities as well and what was available there. That information would be useful! For the cities it is complicated by the fact that some items are only available in certain modes. And for the buildings, some of the rarer and more precious items are only available rarely, and in some cases only at the higher levels. It would be impossible to list all those variables, as they are not always the same!!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 1, 14 6:12 AM
Loretta, I would be more than happy to be one of your proofers. I know the original one was started before things were named or released, items that were incorrect on it and, while I have not looked for a while, was incomplete in general. I dared not make changes to it myself because of the way my brain sees things and would never want to louse things up for others.

One suggest I would make, is the sharing be done via our regular email. If there are several of people who want to help out this would lend itself to continuity and would be less prone to the clutter of superfluous comments but you decide please.

For people that already have that information on spreadsheet of their own - they could email their copies - a good double check and way to proof.

I like the way the original spreadsheet was made available and if I remember correctly changes could be made to that one. It is already there and will have to look but I think also placed at the top of the threads by the moderator. If not I would be happy to make contact to see about which method the moderators would prefer it be shared.

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 8:05:11 AM PST

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Mar 1, 14 9:53 AM
I'd be willing to get in on this. My partner is a person who loves making lists etc. when he is home and I do pretty much all the proofing so have the skills. Am willing to share our lists as well.

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 11:51:32 AM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Mar 1, 14 5:43 PM
The only item on your list thats available now is the Tennis Player. Its in Art Studio #10.

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Mar 1, 14 10:43 PM
Thanks, Everyone.

I'll * the ones available through quests.

I've deleted "Metal" and replaced it with "Collection." I'll color-code the Collection-only for Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. That way only the "Collection" column will be a rainbow.

I've also made separate "Mini-Game" and a "City" columns. So there's a total of four:

1. Collectible
2. Mini-Game
3. City
4. Collection

Hope to have it finished next week and will update as necessary.

RussellShihTzu

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 10:44:55 PM PST

cjmorgan11
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by cjmorgan11 on Mar 2, 14 1:15 AM
This is a really cool idea. Thanks to everyone working on it!!!

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Mar 5, 14 7:44 PM
Spreadsheet is now being proofed by Oddlyenuh. Thanks so everyone who answered my questions and helped me fill in the missing information.

The spreadsheet is in .xls. For those without Excel, I can make a PDF.

RussellShihTzu

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Mar 6, 14 11:39 AM
That is very helpful and gracious of all of you am looking forward to seeing it!

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Mar 6, 14 12:00 PM
Me, too! I love my "cheat" sheets.

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Mar 7, 14 2:53 AM
Adding my thanks to you all for sharing the new spreadsheet. That and tips from experienced/higher level players have made the game a lot more fun for a casual gamer like myself. I appreciate your generosity.

kimberley03
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by kimberley03 on Mar 7, 14 7:02 AM
Hear, hear! Look forward to seeing it.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 7, 14 1:22 PM
REALLY NEED THIS. I DID ONE FOR MIDNIGHT CASTLE IT TOOK TIME. POSTED IT YESTERDAY. I DID IT THE OLDFASHIONED WAY TYPED IT IN. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS. BUT I DO KNOW KEYBOARDS.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Mar 7, 14 2:42 PM
Loretta, thanks so much for the effort. The original spreadsheet done some time ago was brilliant, and I still use it every day, but a few details have changed and a new version will be brilliant! It will be especially useful for newer players who can make a fresh start with this new one.

[Post New]by DARLENE469 on Mar 8, 14 3:26 AM
Can someone please let me know where to go to find list or send me the link.
Thank you
Darlene

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Mar 8, 14 4:17 AM
Darlene:

The spreadsheet is being proofed. Or you can send me a message with your email address and I'll send it to you.

RussellShihTzu (my ART name)

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Mar 11, 14 9:38 PM
Hi All,

I posted one of the original spreadsheets with the help of others way back when. I posted it on a sharing site specifically so that people can edit as they wish. I stopped playing in late December after maxing out everything available at that time so I'm clueless as to the new items. Please feel free to use anything I posted if you find it helpful to recreate, update, edit, etc. If anyone needs the original files, just PM me.

Thanks,
Jacki

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Mar 12, 14 10:10 PM
JB4510 wrote:Hi All,

I posted one of the original spreadsheets with the help of others way back when. I posted it on a sharing site specifically so that people can edit as they wish. I stopped playing in late December after maxing out everything available at that time so I'm clueless as to the new items. Please feel free to use anything I posted if you find it helpful to recreate, update, edit, etc. If anyone needs the original files, just PM me.

Thanks,
Jacki

Thank you again for your hard work back last fall or so, I use your spreadsheets all of the time and many others did, too. It is very kind and generous of all of the players that contribute time and headaches to comprising lists for all of us. I am very grateful for the lists, all of them.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 17, 14 10:22 AM
Hi everyone- Have just recently come back to the game and so have been studying the forum. Have found that just like the other game forums, people are friendly and willing to help the lost. My thanks to all for the hard work of list making. I'm pretty low in level, is there something I can help with that you higher ups can't access anymore?

Go to: