truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Walkthough is available!

[Post New]by truman99 on Mar 1, 14 5:50 PM
It hasn't been mentioned yet in this forum, but if you check the walkthrough section of community or click on the picture of the game in upper left corner, it will mention that one is available... OR, you can go to this link http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-of-the-ancients-three-guardians-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

Happy gaming!!

Edited on 03/05/2014 at 4:59:00 PM PST

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Walkthough is available!

[Post New]by truman99 on Mar 1, 14 6:13 PM
OK, I just checked on a question from the Collector's Edition forum, and have found an error in the walkthrough, will pass this along ....SPOILER ALERT......

The walkthrough and strategy guide show using a RIGHT HORN on the door in the MAIN HALL chapter. But later on in the walkthrough, it says to put the right horn on the CUPBOARD (upstairs) to get a WEIGHT. Later on in the guide it shows using a TURTLE SHELL in its correct spot in order to get a HOOK. Then it says to connect the hook to the chain (of the door) and push the hook.

I have played the collector's edition of this game 3 times now and it has always worked this way. Hope I'm not just confusing the issue, I'm just trying to help because I love this game!!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Walkthough is available!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 5, 14 4:58 PM
Hey truman99,

Thanks for your post about the issue with the walkthrough. This should come in handy for other players in the future.

I have also made the link in your initial post clickable, so players can get right to that page.

Great job!

bfgWendwater

Go to: