Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Elusive Elusive Objects

[Post New]by Sirocco on Mar 1, 14 11:03 PM
I restarted the game because I could not find elusive objects 5 and 6 even looking at the guide they are not appearing so I cannot collect them. Is anyone else finding that these objects are simply not showing up at all?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Elusive Elusive Objects

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 1, 14 11:30 PM
I managed to find all but the last one (I was too busy watching the end scene). Sometimes they take FOREVER to morph and you can only click on them when they have morphed but NOT when they are in their "regular" state. So if you see them at the last second and they change back to regular, you have to wait until they morph again.

pablo59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by pablo59 on Mar 5, 14 10:06 PM
Sirocco
What guide did you look at please? I am redoing the game as I only found 16 EOs and was 5 short of the fairies.
Is there a list of these?
Also I notice that in casual mode a subscene is accessible when the fairy has not been found but in Expert mode, the subscene becomes inaccessible once all the normal things have been selected.
e.g. In the first scene in the village after the bear attack, if you go to the window on the right there is a candle and a fairy. If you take the candle you are then locked out and cannot get the fairy!

[Post New]by Cherbear1978 on Mar 6, 14 11:45 AM
I would like to know where the Elusive Object is, in the scene where the knight armor is at, with the fireplace and the balcony is. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

squirdle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by squirdle on Mar 7, 14 8:29 PM
"I would like to know where the Elusive Object is, in the scene where the knight armor is at, with the fireplace and the balcony is. I can't seem to find it. Thanks." by Cherbear1978 on March 6, 11:45 AM

It's part of the balcony above the painting. The balcony looks empty but fills in with the elusive piece

[Post New]by cherrylaces on May 5, 14 4:19 AM
I am really struggling with the elusive object on page 5 of the book. It is the object on the desk, I can usually tell what elusive object I am looking for from the page in the book, but I am really stuck on that one. I have found the castle and the shadow at the window. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by kathieribblett on Jul 30, 14 10:05 AM
I can't find the 3rd elusive object on page 2. I found the tree & what I think is the first purple mist (?) but for the life of me the third object is hiding from me.

Can anyone help me? Does anyone know if there is a list or walkthrough that shows you where to find all of the Elusive Objects & Fairies?

Please help me as this is the fourth time I've played this game & so far I've never been able to find all of the elusive objects.

Thanks in advance for any & all help.

Kathie

[Post New]by Schatzchenpus on Aug 16, 14 1:43 PM
i cant find the ring on page 6 plz help

[Post New]by MakoBlueEyes on Sep 16, 14 12:39 AM
There's only three objects I can't find, and I have tried MANY times.
The basket and charms on page nine, and the spirit's hand on page ten.
Any clues to their locations, please?

[Post New]by marydavidson on Sep 18, 14 12:05 AM
MakoBlueEyes wrote:There's only three objects I can't find, and I have tried MANY times.
The basket and charms on page nine, and the spirit's hand on page ten.
Any clues to their locations, please?

In order of appearance:

- The moonstone is in the third sun mirror on the left hand side of the screen (at the back of the room) during the crypt scene.

- The basket is on the ground by the main stone in the nave, just after you've finished the crypt game (where you see the smoke dude and Lilly standing).

- The Pg 10 spirit hand took me forever. It's on the right hand of the screen when bear and smoke dude are fighting. It covers one of the floating stones.

Edited on 09/18/2014 at 3:26:13 PM PST

[Post New]by marydavidson on Sep 18, 14 12:07 AM
Schatzchenpus wrote:i cant find the ring on page 6 plz help

The ring is in the bottom of the windmill above where you find the belt.

[Post New]by marydavidson on Sep 18, 14 12:13 AM
cherrylaces wrote:I am really struggling with the elusive object on page 5 of the book. It is the object on the desk, I can usually tell what elusive object I am looking for from the page in the book, but I am really stuck on that one. I have found the castle and the shadow at the window. Can anyone help?

I'm pretty sure there's three: a picture of the house the couple is holding (which you have); and the candle.

The candle is in the swamp chapter located inside the treet on the right side of the screen above and slightly to the right of the bean tree that grows.

Hope that helped a little:/

Edited on 09/19/2014 at 2:57:42 PM PST

Go to: