Post your TECH ISSUES for Fatal Passion: Art Prison here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Mar 2, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues for this game!
Don't forget there's a CE forum for this game too in case you need help!
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/25742/fatal-passion-art-prison-collectors-edition/index.html

Edited on 03/07/2014 at 11:25:58 AM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Fatal Passion: Art Prison here

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 2, 14 9:04 AM
G'day,

Thanks for getting this started for us pondprowler

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Mar 3, 14 5:20 PM
I' m not sure where to put this so I'll try here. I just purchased Fatal Passion today, in fact, maybe fifteen minutes ago, and right away, I got the bonus credit but not the game credit. There is nothing to indicate I bought Fatal Passion at all. And so far, only one punch.

What gives? This is the second time I have had trouble with getting credit for a game. I bought Fall of the New Age last Friday so I would get credit for the game and complete a punch card. It didn't happen. Never showed up and I lost five credits plus the one for the game I bought.

What's going on BF?? Can someone help here?

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by phisherman on Mar 5, 14 12:52 PM
As always, slow floating cursor and lagging scenes equals no buy.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 7, 14 11:29 AM
Thanks for posting that link pondprowler! I went ahead and made it clickable so players can get to the Collector's Edition forum.

bfgWendwater

[Post New]by mgivens1355 on Mar 8, 14 6:58 PM
brought game down loaded it tried to play but all I get is sound and a black screen playing on hp deck top win8 any suggestion?

[Post New]by kmdlj49 on Apr 22, 14 2:36 PM
The game downloaded with one small issue. It will not open in full screen. The full screen size is about a 5 or 6 inch square in the middle of my screen. The other games I load open to full size. My computer info is:

Windows 8.1
System Properties:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) i5-4200CPU @ 1.60 GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.0 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System x64-based processor
Pen and Touch: Full Windows Touch support with 10 Touch points

Please respond ASAP

kmdlj49smile@yahoo.com

Edited on 04/22/2014 at 2:37:45 PM PST

Go to: