gamepad controler

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Mar 2, 14 3:33 AM
what is one where can I buy one are they like what you use on playstation are they compatable with laptop

akarle2002
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:gamepad controler

[Post New]by akarle2002 on Mar 2, 14 7:40 AM
HI, I have only ever used a mouse or keyboard arrows for this game. I think you will find the Keyboard easiest to use, sometimes a mouse is clunky.

Re:gamepad controler

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Mar 3, 14 1:30 AM
thank you for replying

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

gamepad controler

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 3, 14 9:50 AM
sheilanuttell wrote:what is one where can I buy one are they like what you use on playstation are they compatable with laptop

I'll send you a PM with details about my controller. The controller that I have looks like a Dual Action Controller for a Nintendo Game Cube or Play Station 2. In my opinion it works better than the mouse & is easier than the keyboard because I can lean back in my chair to play RPGs without having to touch the mouse or keyboard. It has a thumb operated Joystick & Arrow Pad on the left that function like the Arrows on the keyboard to control movement & scroll through menus. It has buttons for Esc & Enter. It only works with RPGs like this game but I have never had a problem using it like the glitches all the RPGs seem to have when trying to use the mouse. I needed to press "D" to ride a Griffin in Arevan: The Bitter Truth & tried different buttons on the controller until I found the right one so that wasn't a problem.

Check your PMs.

HTH

Go to: