akarle2002
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Finished Princess Tale, Any suggestions for new game?

[Post New]by akarle2002 on Mar 2, 14 7:23 AM
HI,

I just finished A Princess' Tale and I am looking for a similar style game to play. I have played all the Aveyond games (my favorite) and other games likes that but I'm having trouble finding any new ones.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Finished Princess Tale, Any suggestions for new game?

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 3, 14 11:15 AM
I don't know why BFG no longer has a RPG category listed when you search for games. They had one but it's no longer listed after all the Improvements?????? but you can still find them at:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/82/rpg.html

Just copy the address then paste it in your Address Bar.

Arevan: The Bitter Truth is a good game & takes almost as long as Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest to complete.

HTH

Edited on 03/03/2014 at 11:21:37 AM PST

akarle2002
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akarle2002 on Mar 3, 14 5:15 PM
Thanks Ganonsbane! Very helpful

[Post New]by furkids3 on Mar 22, 14 6:14 AM
Another one like this, but much longer, is The Witch and the Warrior. Bookmark the walkthrough - some of the side quests are time sensitive (like finding a witches hat in the broomstick flying test!)

If you haven't played the Aveyond games, they are the gold standard and there are currently 6 of them - Aveyond 1 (Rhen), 2 (Ean), and 3a thru 3d as I call them (each "3" is a full game but with the same characters - Mel and her friends). The Amaranth site has a note that Aveyond 4 is in development - yay!. You can get the prequel Ahriman's Prophecy there free - it is the very first and some find the graphics grainy etc. but, hey, a free game should not be complained about.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 22, 14 7:28 AM
Also worth a mention are the Laxius Force games (the first of which is on here) and the other Aldorlea games. I've just finished Undefeated, which is good.

[Post New]by ThorntonHemi on Apr 29, 14 6:37 PM
If you want a game with similar traits to A Princess's Tale, like being able to see the enemy's health, without all the bugs and confusion on where you need to go next, try Ashes of Immortality.

Go to: