exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Gold coins

[Post New]by exdir on Mar 2, 14 10:47 AM
How do you get gold coins in this game? I'm on level 29 and I need coins to upgrade animal pens, etc. but I only have 1 and can't figure out how I get more. I don't want to use real $.

BIGFISHGK
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Gold coins

[Post New]by BIGFISHGK on Mar 2, 14 11:52 AM
You can trade the Kitchen Collection (found under the Collections tab on the exit screen) for three gold coins. Also, if you are using the February update, the arrows from cupid can be exchanged for presents. Some of these presents - mostly the medium and large - will yield gold coins.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Mar 2, 14 12:32 PM
You can also complete achievements and there is a 1 gold coin daily bonus for every day you play after day 5. To get the daily bonus, you must close the game before midnight and reopen it after.

Edited on 03/02/2014 at 12:32:34 PM PST

BIGFISHGK
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by BIGFISHGK on Mar 2, 14 1:52 PM
If you skip a day, the daily coins will revert to silver coins until you have played for another 5 days.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 2, 14 7:24 PM
If you get to 16 coins don't use them to buy something for your farm. Buy 4 hours of unlimited energy and go crazy on planting radishes. I have 156 fields and when I buy unlimited energy I have Jenny planting and harvesting radishes constantly. This gives me a lot of energy but also a lot of items for the collections. I have always ended up with more gold the I started with. At times I have ended up with 40 or more gold.

Go to: