Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

3rd game

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 2, 14 3:40 PM
I recently broke down and got a wireless router. I'm not a fan of electrical signals bombarding me in my home so I had resisted. But, as a neighbor pointed out, I'm being bombarded by theirs all the time.

Anyhoo, it gave me the opportunity to download the game to my laptop so I now have a third game (I destroyed the 2nd game Guest by accident).

What's cool this time is that the wheel of fortune gave me a pegasus egg on the second spin (100 coins) and on the first spin it gave me a crafted item. No double red Xs like on my first game (had 9 of the double red Xs in my first game...unfair...grrr). Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Since I can't get into my first game I can't see the friend codes for my favorite friends. Does anyone know the spelling of Mittern...I don't know the rest of his name but I'd like to ask him to be friends....Mitternauchtenschmidt...?

Sorry, I don't put my code because I only want 40-50 friends. I can't reciprocate more than that.

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

3rd game

[Post New]by HotLily on Mar 2, 14 3:59 PM
Amerzone wrote:I recently broke down and got a wireless router. I'm not a fan of electrical signals bombarding me in my home so I had resisted. But, as a neighbor pointed out, I'm being bombarded by theirs all the time.

Anyhoo, it gave me the opportunity to download the game to my laptop so I now have a third game (I destroyed the 2nd game Guest by accident).

What's cool this time is that the wheel of fortune gave me a pegasus egg on the second spin (100 coins) and on the first spin it gave me a crafted item. No double red Xs like on my first game (had 9 of the double red Xs in my first game...unfair...grrr). Hope I didn't jinx myself.

Since I can't get into my first game I can't see the friend codes for my favorite friends. Does anyone know the spelling of Mittern...I don't know the rest of his name but I'd like to ask him to be friends....Mitternauchtenschmidt...?

Sorry, I don't put my code because I only want 40-50 friends. I can't reciprocate more than that.

Hi Amerzone

You are probably thinking of Mitternachtsburg player ID 65136.

Happy gaming

Freya

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:3rd game

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 2, 14 4:22 PM
Freya! Thank you so much Looks about right, I'll give it a try

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 2, 14 9:48 PM
I haven't seen him in the wish list for some time & I have an outstanding invite for him for one of my ID's Katoomba Kitten I think. Hope he's all right.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 3, 14 5:59 AM
Aw, maybe he reached level 18 and is locked out?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 3, 14 12:59 PM
Nope, showing up as level 16.

Go to: