bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 3, 14 12:29 AM
Experience a fantastic underwater match-3 adventure and save the ocean! Befriend a clever clownfish, a nimble seahorse, a cuddly blowfish and a crab with a "dynamite" personality, and help your fishy friends save their endangered home. Six exciting maritime missions dare you to complete challenging, fast-paced match-3 levels like never before. Use potent power-ups and become the "Savior of the Seven Seas" while puzzling through tons of mini-games!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures

[Post New]by Valkara on Mar 3, 14 7:10 AM
Well, that was boring... the annoying music all by itself made it a no-sale for me.

grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by grouchypants on Mar 3, 14 8:09 AM
I so wanted this to be a good Match 3 !! I need a good 1.

catzzz666
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by catzzz666 on Mar 3, 14 9:26 AM
Yawn....lasted 2 mins...ok I'll be kind...5 minutes

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Mar 3, 14 10:27 AM
I don't know - it was pretty fun . . . Probably the kiddies would like it . . .

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Mar 3, 14 12:50 PM
This game is all about having fun. There are 3 modes: groups, chains, and swap, all fun. The soundtrack is phenomenal, very well done.

The characters are cute, the background story puts them on a mission.

It's just a fun game. If you like M3s you will love this one.

I would recommend it for all ages.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Mar 3, 14 3:32 PM

.......snipped

This game is all about having fun. There are 3 modes: groups, chains, and swap, all fun. The soundtrack is phenomenal, very well done.

I would add that you can change modes while you are playing a screen and not have to start the whole screen over!

I, too, purchased and am enjoying this little game!

BK

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Mar 4, 14 12:08 AM
BearKat wrote:
.......snipped

I would add that you can change modes while you are playing a screen and not have to start the whole screen over!

I, too, purchased and am enjoying this little game!

BK

How did you purchase it? i have done several searches on the big fish website and it says the game doesn't exist. Weird.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Mar 4, 14 12:26 AM
Hello salsaz

This was yesterday's TGT and the Forum is still listed on the top right side of this page. (It usually takes the staff a little while to get the Forum up for the latest TGT).

This game now appears as a Today's release on the left hand side of the Main PC page.

Happy Gaming!

BK

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Mar 5, 14 3:33 PM
BlackWaterRules wrote:This game is all about having fun. There are 3 modes: groups, chains, and swap, all fun.....

However it is quite annoying that the game throws a pop up window in the middle of play reminding you that you can switch modes.
I realized later that it pops up after your pass the time (3 min) for obtaining 3 stars so it's offering or suggesting another method of play. So not that doesn't bother me so much

Edited on 03/20/2014 at 5:20:09 PM PST

Go to: