Level 37

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Mar 3, 14 9:11 AM
How do I reach the sheep farm from the upper level? The steps seem to disappear at the bottom of the screen. I tapped on the white arrows and on objects on the lower level,but nothing happened. Please advise. Thanks!

Re:Level 37 ,continued

[Post New]by opal_mae12 on Mar 3, 14 12:03 PM
ok, I figured out how to manipulate the switches.Now I have reached bottom level, repaired the farm, got enough blue crystals to continue. Noe I find myself at a catch 22. If I raise the floor, I can get more coins, but can no longer access mysterious stranger for clue crystals. what do I do now???

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:Level 37

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 15, 14 9:07 AM
this is exactly my problem too i went to youtube to see it watched it several times CANT FIGURE IT OUT im missing whatever was done to extinguish that fire thats blocking access to more chrystals i thought i had found it has something to do with the little arrow way up top but cant figure out exactly what also after you lift the level that was drppped theres another barrier thats blocking me from getting where need to go dont know if it has anything to do with getting more crystals but it almost has to have something to do with it guess i'll heas back to youtube for the 5th time! (grrrrr)

[Post New]by Chanelnumber5 on Apr 24, 14 9:19 AM
My thanks for the advice on the Yutube video. So . . . (to the mining song in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves).

I'm stuck, I'm stuck! So it's vi-de-o time, YUCK!

Ya'll have a good day now, bye!

0 [

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 25, 14 2:00 AM
Hi - have you seen this thread?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/272080.page

Go to: