im struck trying to get the faucet stem

[Post New]by honey473 on Mar 3, 14 11:29 AM
it seem that when you play the hog to get the rope ladder it is the same theme when you are trying to get the faucet stem look at the strategy guide and compare the two and youll understand what I mean. so what im trying to say is there is no way to get the faucet stem because you already played that hog and it doent come up again and your going around in circles, was a great game until I came to that part and now I cant finish the game cause of that lille clinch that screws everything for you to move forward

Re:im struck trying to get the faucet stem

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Mar 4, 14 9:04 AM
Hiya Honey473

Can empathise with you, I'm in exactly the same position and very frustrated!!

The faucet stem is supposed to appear after the wardrobe H.O and although I found it, has not been entered into my inventory.

I've put a lot of hours into this game and until this problem arose considered it one of the best and most original games played to date.

Have tried re installing and no joy

My only hope is that a patch becomes available, be a shame if this game were to be sent to the C.E. scrap heap.

Good luck!!

[Post New]by honey473 on Mar 4, 14 11:04 AM
ditto I replayed the game and it's the same things truly sucks to bein able to play the game maybe the people who made this game know about this problem

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Mar 5, 14 7:43 AM
Yes, you're right.

It's such a shame a problem like this ruins what is essentially a great game.

What makes it doubly annoying is that I started the game again and this time encountered problems with the car boot H.O (lighting the pumpkin, other Fishies have too). So still can't get any further, grrrr

Can only hope the developers (or technical bods at Big Fish) read these forums and address the problems quickly.

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to respond, hope you have a great week .

[Post New]by zuliker on Mar 8, 14 2:41 PM
Same problem here. The hidden object scene finished and didn't give me any item the second time around. Now I can't go forward which is a crying shame because this so far has been a really great game!

Re: I'm struck trying to get the faucet stem

[Post New]by gamerBon on Mar 9, 14 3:10 PM
Double frustrating because I had played a perfect (albeit SLOW) game until I realized that I was stuck.
Then I finally clicked on Creepy Doll, who breathed and looked scary...and did zippo to help. Then checked the guide to find that an element that should have been awarded after the wardrobe HO game had not been.

*shakes fists at sky* Whyyyy!?

At any rate, yes. I hope they patch this game soon.

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Mar 13, 14 6:47 PM
Hello

Yes I'm back again!

Nothing changed since last post (unfortunately), still gnashing my teeth in frustration and like gamerBon "shaking my fists" in annoyance .

I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth contacting the developer for advice/patch?

I remember when there was a recurring problem with one part of Sable Maze Sullivan River a patch was provided, but it did take a while.

Am eager for a solution, as I'm sure is everyone.

Hope the tech team at Big Fish read this, we need you ...................PLEASE!

Thank you to the fellow fishes who took time out to respond to my posts, hope you're all having a good week despite gaming issues.

[Post New]by skullsandlace on Mar 14, 14 12:50 AM
Darn, I was really hoping I'd come here and find a solution to this problem.

Still keep my fingers crossed that maybe I missed something

This has been my favorite Big Fish game by far, until this problem.

[Post New]by MelissaLossa on Mar 15, 14 9:38 AM
Same problem here! I can't go any further until I get that faucet stem, but I already played the hidden object scene where it's supposed to be. Darn!

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Mar 15, 14 10:39 AM
Yes, I keep checking back here and perusing the other forums to check if any progress has been made and a patch has been offered.

Still no joy . However great the game is (and minus the glitches it would be) the thought of starting it for a third time does not appeal!!

Think I need to be a little more pro active, as the problem seems to remain unresolved. So........First stop is going to be contacting the Big Fish guys directly and seeing how this problem can be sorted.

Wish me luck

[Post New]by denimblue on Mar 26, 14 6:55 PM
No faucet stem........it didn't give it to me after the hidden object wardroble closet scene.....I tried reentering in after exiting out of the game....didn't help....the hint doll just looks scary and her hot breath goes nowhere..........now it has regiven me shot gun shells...which i used to drain the barrels in front of the doorway.....quite earlier in the game....and another rope ladder which I used earlier to climb the tree house.....so i got shot gun shells and no gun to go with it.....a useless rope ladder.....and no faucet stem ....what a mess this is........i would start all over again...but no guarantee that it will not do something else odd ....judging from other posts out there.......terrible......I am surprised - played many similar games and never had a problem,,,till this game....

Go to: