Re:Welcome to A Fairy Tale forum

[Post New]by Kushel on Mar 20, 09 4:44 PM
A fairy tale started out great even though there was a lot of "scratching" with the initial download. Ok. I played the demo and really liked it and considered for a day and decided to purchase. It seemed that I was doing great up to the little house and the game froze. Returned to the game after shutting down, and I was back to the beginning.Grrrr. Ok. Began the game a-g-a-i-n and it froze after about 45 minutes of playing. Restarted a-g-a-i-n and I was back to the beginning a-g-a-i-n. Am I doing something wrong? According to the forum noone else is having this problem. Help!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 20, 09 4:50 PM
I haven't had any problems, but then I doubt I've played for more than 30 minutes without exiting the game.

Odds are that you need to click the green envelope in the bottom right of this screen to ask customer support for help.

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Alex7154 on Mar 21, 09 12:20 PM
Does this game come to end? I have achieved "Puzzle Master" by the 38th screen. I keep playing to see if anything changes, but its the same game over and over. I have not lost a life, I have 10 now with over 76 combined metals, and a score over 3 million.Yet, everything I exit it never adds my name to the high game count.

The game starts dragging or gets boring, the story keeps going but there are no goals to accomplish.

To me there seems to be no more point.I have 20 screens to go, yet nothing more to achieve. I found it boring.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 1, 09 1:23 PM
There are about 100 levels to finish before you can defeat the monster. At that point "Master Quest" is unlocked which appears to be the same approx 100 levels only with a shorter time limit.

[Post New]by amnesia0 on Sep 7, 10 2:58 AM
A Fairy Tale:
a BIG ISSUE ... high score is not being updated !!!
i am 208,500 points (with at least 5 of gold, solver, and gems) which way above the high score of 50,000 (who also has no gems, no gold or siver medals).
==========

something should mention OR ask if you want to KINDA start over when you are playing a game and are a distance on the path, that clicking the beginning house KINDA starts over with tutorial but seems to keep the points o.k. BUT you are back at the beginning of the path ... even if you were X poistions further.

i didnt notice if you loose a life (or go back to the start of 3 lives when you do the above first house click). o also do not know if you are further than the next big point (like tree) if you go back to house and start along path again.

maybe this is a point making item ... that maybe you need to have P points to conquor something further on.

since reflexive is the publisher and reflexive is a dead trail (out of business ?)
i do not know if/how these issues can be addressed.

from reflexive site:
Valued Customers,
As of June 30th, 2010, we are no longer selling games on Reflexive.com. Thank you for your business and support.
Please be sure to install and activate your past purchases prior to July 31st, 2010.

[Post New]by renfairediva on Dec 26, 10 7:10 PM
@amnesia: I think Reflexive was bought by Amazon, and now they are just making games, not distributing them. I think they are still making games - they did the Airport Mania games, and have a new one out now. I think.

Go to: