Grandma's stuck! Walking but not moving a bit

[Post New]by immorte on Mar 3, 14 2:41 PM
I have this problem:
My Grandma got stuck between the house and the barn, looks like she's walking but she's not moving at all!
I tried moving everything that surrounds her, I tried giving her a new task to get to, but nothing works...

What should I do?

snavenasus
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Grandma's stuck! Walking but not moving a bit

[Post New]by snavenasus on Mar 4, 14 2:53 PM
Not heard of this problem so don't really know what to suggest. Is it the same if you close the game down and then restart? You could always try uninstalling and re installing.

Supergrani
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Supergrani on Mar 4, 14 10:00 PM
happened to me long ago when I bought a factory and placed it at the moment Grandma walked there. I didn't know she was stuck until I tasked her to feed the animals. Poor thing, she often sat down knitting, all stuck in the foundation and I had to wait it out for the building to be completed before I could move it and free her. I noticed a few times also the little people would not be moving ahead to where I tasked them and after checking would find something en route that was indeed blocking their way. Have a good look, hopefully you find something blocking the route to where you've tasked her.

[Post New]by immorte on Mar 5, 14 9:41 AM
Thank you for your replies, guys.

I'm pretty sure that she's not stuck on a rock and there's nothing in the closest vicinity to block her way, I moved everything away from her.
Take a look:
http://pl.tinypic.com/r/2cpsyso/8

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 5, 14 10:22 AM
I can't see anything blocking grandma either. But I can only see her direct vicinity. Maybe the entrance of the pen you want her to go to is blocked in some way. can you send a picture of that too?

Go to: