[Post New]by Zachaythebeagle on Mar 4, 14 1:27 AM

Edited on 03/04/2014 at 2:41:47 PM PST

cutekids
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Well...

[Post New]by cutekids on Mar 4, 14 10:27 AM
Please don't brag about being a southern lady. Your post is an embarrassment to those of us who are.

There are "fixes" out that have worked for many of us. Maybe you weren't that fortunate or maybe you haven't tried them. Either way trying to stir up trouble is NOT the answer.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 4, 14 11:02 AM
Thank you cutekids. I read the first post in this discussion and the other one this member has posted and was disgusted. I wanted to respond but didn't know how and I loved your answer.
Yes many of us have had trouble. Me included. I first discovered this game in December and started playing it and then when I had reached level 35 at the end of January my computer crashed. I have since learned that this may have been because of the game. I just bought a new computer ( a newer and better one) and started to play the game again. Because of the knowledge I had gained the first time I went through the levels faster and even though I had less time to play I have reached level 36 earlier this evening. I have had problems even on my new computer such as the invisible animals. However since the Valentine update none of my animals have gone missing. So that is proof that they are working on the problems. But keep in mind the multitude of different systems this game is being played on and what works for one system may not work for another. Also with so many people playing the game it is hard to please everyone.
However all that is no reason to stir up trouble and poisoning this forum with hateful messages.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 4, 14 2:44 PM
Hey All,

It appears this thread is quite off topic and in violation of the Forum Rules, specifically:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

and
Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

To keep the forum tidy, I will need to lock this thread.

bfgWendwater

Go to: