GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

STUCK WITH PENTAGRAM ON FLOOR TURKISH PRISON? SIGN HERE

[Post New]by GILEAN on Mar 20, 09 4:59 AM
I am an experienced games player and I CANNOT do this, I know how it should be done but the blue lines vanish immediately.

Let's list all of us who are stuck and see if BFG can help in some way.

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:STUCK WITH PENTAGRAM ON FLOOR TURKISH PRISON? SIGN HERE

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 20, 09 9:10 AM
Try holding your mouse slightly below the blue line, not on top this way the direction can be seen more clearly, it does not matter how good it is drawn just that you follow the line of direction without going to slow and make sure you don't let up on the mouse button, any time you loose direction or let up it starts over.
memaslove

[Post New]by alexadem on Mar 20, 09 10:40 AM
ditto what Gilean said. I've had to quit playing the game because of this. Trying the same annoying puzzle 10 times with no luck is ridiculous!

I wish some kind-hearted person would post a saved game after this puzzle.

vamitchell
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by vamitchell on Mar 20, 09 1:08 PM
Hello , The pentagram on the floor is in the shape of a star . All you need to do is follow the blue line , Don't get to far behind , watch for the turns . I know it's hard , it took me a long time to get it , but you will . Don't give up , I hope this will help

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GILEAN on Mar 22, 09 2:47 AM
Game Boomers will e-mail you a save game. The next star on the wall is so easy I did it immediately which makes me think my PC would never have done the one on the floor.

vbeau84
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by vbeau84 on Mar 22, 09 11:04 AM
This is IMPOSSIBLE and is driving me mad! (even when I hold down the mouse, I lose the line).

Has anyone got a link to a saved game/walkthrough/spoiler or something PLEASE?

Thanks

ozflower
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by ozflower on Mar 23, 09 4:41 PM
Unless somebody buys me a new mouse, a new arm that doesn't have arthritis, a new pair of spectacles plus a whole bunch more patience then, I will not be going any further with this game. I really think that with dexterity puzzles there should be a 'skip' alternative. The last straw was almost getting to the end of the pentagram and having my arm cramp.

darlaki
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by darlaki on Apr 3, 09 1:55 PM
Agree to all the complaints to this part!!!!!!!!!! Have gone back to this part of the game several times and about to uninstall and forget it!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by RACHEL7 on Apr 3, 09 6:23 PM
I AM A NEW PLAYER BUT I AM GLAD THAT OTHERS ARE ALSO STUCK ON THE PENTAGRAM. I AGREE, IT IS FRUSTRATING TO GO OVER AND OVER AND NOT HAVE IT WORK. LIKE OTHERS, I AM ALMOST READY TO QUIT THE GAME. ALSO AGREE THERE SHOULD BE A "SKIP PUZZLE" AFTER NUMBER OF TRIES.

peatbog
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by peatbog on Apr 18, 09 9:39 AM
I AGREE WITH A SKIP OPPTION WITH THIS PART OF THE GAME ,I HAVE BEEN TRYING OFF AND ON FOR WEEKS BUT HAVE GAVE UP FEE THAT I HAVE WASTED MY MONEY BUYING IT MOAN OVER

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 18, 09 10:02 AM
This is a test of manual dexterity that you can't skip. What may help is to draw it so that you will have some idea as to where the light is going to go.
Remember that you're following, so don't be tempted to go too quickly. You do have to have the mouse (knife) held all the time.

imm1264 wrote:t took me SEVERAL tries, but I finally got it. You have your knife, start at the blue light, keep your button clicked, then keeping a steady pace, follow along the blue line that will form in front of your knife. You don't have to be exact, just keep the button down & move at a relaxed, steady pace. Hope this helps.

Edited on 04/23/2009 at 7:07:25 AM PST

[Post New]by krackr on Apr 25, 09 9:47 AM
GILEAN wrote:Game Boomers will e-mail you a save game. The next star on the wall is so easy I did it immediately which makes me think my PC would never have done the one on the floor.

how do you get them to send it to you?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 22, 09 3:01 PM
Bump.

[Post New]by vanhalenpuppy on Nov 3, 09 11:04 AM
stuck with pentogram on wall - help!!!

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Dec 4, 09 10:24 PM
Yep, I'm stuck here too.

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Jan 1, 10 6:01 PM
Okay,

Add my name to the list. I cannot maintain the darned blue line to the next point. I have tried putting postit pieces of the ends where I think they should be but it just does NOT work!

I thought that maybe because I have such a large monitor that it might help shorten the distance I would have to draw out the lines if I made it smaller. It was then that I realized that I did not have the option to not be full scream..er...I mean screen.

I went to gameboomers and got lost in a matter of seconds. I could not find the game and their indexing blows.

H E L P !!!!!

[Post New]by Evesparadox on Jan 1, 10 7:06 PM
59 attempts. Going to read a book for awhile.

[Post New]by delilahsue on Jan 8, 10 2:56 PM
I feel a bit stupid because I was stuck because I had no idea what TO DO with the knife!

I'm going back in to give this pentagram a try- sounds like I am going to need some luck!

Okay, scratch that, I am not even getting a blue line. It's more of a blue blob and it doesn't move anywhere. Can someone please help? What am I doing wrong?

Edited on 01/08/2010 at 3:06:04 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 8, 10 3:10 PM
As soon as you see the blue blob, with the knife in your hand, click the left mouse button and hold it down. As soon as you see the blob move, follow it. If you miss a turn, the blob will start again from the beginning. If you move too fast, the blob will start again from the beginning in a different position ...

This is very hard, and for some impossible, as you can see by this thread.

[Post New]by delilahsue on Jan 9, 10 5:25 AM
I DID IT! I DID IT!

I tried for, like, 15 minutes, then all of sudden it just worked! Two things that might make it easier:

I use an optical mouse (the one with the light instead of a ball) and I found it worked better after taking it off the mouse pad and just putting it on the table. I also forced myself to relax and not push on the mouse too hard.

It was easier to follow the blue line when it started at the right corner and went down first.

OH! And the reason I had a blob, but no line, was because I forgot to put the knife back in my hand after leaving the scene and coming back!

Thanks for help

Go to: