bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 5, 14 8:58 AM
The legendary adventure is back! The power of Poseidon's treasures beckons you to return to Atlantis once again. It now falls to you to find and collect all the lost treasures! Set out on an exciting new quest in this spectacular mix of match-3 and hidden object adventure. Embark on a fascinating journey around seven ancient lands and collect 80 powerful artifacts. Appease Poseidon, the patron god of the Atlanteans, and save the legendary continent!

Complete 66 exciting levels in Story Mode
50 new levels in Challenge Mode
Unique mix of Match-3, Hidden Object and Adventure
Experience superb visuals and sound effects
Find and collect all the lost treasures of Poseidon!

Edited on 03/05/2014 at 8:59:33 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon forum

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Mar 5, 14 10:34 AM
I have always enjoyed the Atlantis games. They do get harder to solve the more you get into the game. Like it has more than just the Match 3 and has a little of finding HO. The graphics are great and I do enjoy the music. It's a change from the usual games I play but everyone can use a change. Give this 3 out of 5 stars..

[Post New]by ritadeist on Apr 28, 14 3:55 PM
will not let me log into my game.

vthecat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by vthecat on Jun 14, 14 8:16 PM
Except for the lives functionality, what makes this different than the earlier Call of Atlantis? I used bonus credits to buy both. I finished the first two levels and, if memory serves, they are the same in both games.

Edited on 06/14/2014 at 8:17:06 PM PST

[Post New]by mariahhswind on Sep 15, 14 9:24 AM
I am at Level 7 and cannot figure out how to get the items that are at the bottom of each column. Can you help?

Go to: