[Post New]by missislady on Mar 5, 14 12:13 PM
any help please !!!

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:level 28

[Post New]by kitbit on Mar 5, 14 5:48 PM
Okay this one is a bit tricky. The key is that ALL you have to do is put out the fire so don't go crazy building things everywhere. Once a tree has been extinguished it won't catch fire again. Also helps to chop down anything that might catch fire!

I did it like this:

Upgrade camp to two workers
Clear both building sites
Build an Estate
Build a Mill
Build the bridge to your right
Keep collecting berries/fish and chopping trees whenever you can - the trees in front of the camp can wait till later though - they won't catch fire
Important - put out ALL fires across the bridge before building over there
Once all trees extinguished and all chopped down, build a Druid's Hut there
Collect crystal and activate pillar
Upgrade Estate to 1 star - should be enough stone in the treasure chest to do this
Build the ladder above the Druid's hut and keep extinguishing fires and chopping trees - leave building spot empty
Once that level is clear, build the ladder going up again and do the same - there's another pillar up there so activate it and collect the treasure - don't forget to chop the trees - you will need the wood
You should now have enough stone to upgrade the Estate to 2 stars
You can go round to the left behind the tree there at the top to clear the trees just beside the bridge too - and collect that crystal
Don't worry if campfires go out up on the right now - you won't be going over there, you've cleared it
Once you're all done - aside from the bridge - build the ladder behind the camp and start working up - now is the time to be chopping the trees by the camp also - you'll need 10 wood for that bridge - not to mention the occasional campfire.
Don't bother to clear the building site with the rock pile or to build that middle level bridge - you don't need them
Leave the bridge and the stone mine till last - once they're out, the level is complete

At some point I upgraded camp to 3 workers - soonish I think but depends on food situation. Always used the timer bonus.

Hope this helps!

judithd
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by judithd on Mar 12, 14 1:27 PM
I don't get it. By the time I get across the bridge there are trees already on fire above the ladder. Most of the top is blazing before I get the trees chopped down across the bridge. Is that the way it's supposed to go?

kitbit
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kitbit on Mar 12, 14 4:20 PM
Yes it is like that - with the top levels blazing. Just clear one section at a time - if you put out all fires and chop down all trees - except the bridge/ladder - then there's nothing the burning bridge/ladder can infect so you're ok to move on. Just make sure you clear the bridge/ladder connecting to the level you've just cleared before you build anything - cos that can be infected and set alight.

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Mar 13, 14 1:11 PM
Thank you Kitbit. Worked like a charm!

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 19, 14 8:33 AM
Thank you also kitbit - I needed that too!

[Post New]by emilypower on May 3, 14 6:52 AM
I'm having a problem with this level. I get all the fires out, the last one the top left hand bridge but it still says to extinguish the fire. Anyone else having this problem?

pokkies
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by pokkies on Aug 19, 14 4:36 AM
Thank you it worked 100%

[Post New]by decrepitude on Nov 19, 14 1:15 PM
emilypower wrote:I'm having a problem with this level. I get all the fires out, the last one the top left hand bridge but it still says to extinguish the fire. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes!!!

Though this is the second time I have played this game and I had no problem the first time. I'm darned if I can see a fire I have missed. I even relit all the campfires to try to find it, but still no joy ( and I would expect to see a fire even in a dark area)

I'll have another go tomorrow.

[Post New]by nunu17 on Apr 3, 15 9:01 AM
I'm having the problem mentioned above- I put all the fire out, but it still tells me to extinguish the fire. I've played this level before and got thru it ok, but 3 tries and I can't get it this time. Any suggestions?

Tammy735
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Tammy735 on Apr 13, 15 10:50 AM
I'm having the same problem. Anyone come up with a suggestion?

Go to: