shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Wide screen issues?

[Post New]by shellykayd on Mar 5, 14 12:18 PM
I've noticed from the beginning of the game that my screen does not seem to be wide enough. There will be words across the top and both ends will be cut off. I could figure out what they said, so I just ignored it for the most part.

I have gone in and unselected full screen, so it's a small screen, but there's the same exact issue. The words are still cut off on the sides.

Then I got to where I am trying to do a puzzle to recharge the red stone. One of the pieces if always off the screen! Once I saw part of it sticking out, but it would not let me grab it. Sometimes it would highlight, but I could not move it. I've gone back and forth several times hoping that the piece would show up where I can grab it, but there is always at least one that does not show up.

I'm not really sure what else to try!

Thanks,

Shelly

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Wide screen issues?

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 5, 14 4:52 PM
Hey shellykayd,

It sounds like the game may not be compatible with the resolution of your monitor. Here's a great help article that can help you adjust these settings so the entire game can fit on the screen:

Screen Resolution

If that doesn't help, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will be happy to help to get the game functioning properly on your computer.

Please feel free to post your tech issues in our dedicated tech thread HERE. So we can keep this forum tidy, I have locked this thread.

bfgWendwater

Go to: