There is no path there! (Error--cannot collect from pens or pond)

[Post New]by couponsv11 on Mar 6, 14 11:34 AM
I'm on level 33 and all of a sudden I am unable to collect anything from any pens or the pond. I am consistently getting the message there is no path there when I try to click on a sheep, a chicken, the pen etc. I've tried moving anything that is nearby but that seems to do nothing. I never had a problem previously collecting anything and I have no idea why this just started. I tried to make a path as well and that also is not working. Please help!

Thanks.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:There is no path there! (Error--cannot collect from pens or pond)

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 6, 14 11:58 AM
Have you checked if grandma or husband are stuck behind fences or something? I once had that happen to me with Jenny and I discovered I had her blocked behind some fences on the other side of the farm. I had her literally fenced in. Once I removed a fence she was free to go where I wanted her to go.

[Post New]by couponsv11 on Mar 6, 14 12:22 PM
None of the people are stuck. Husband, grandma, grandpa, and Jennifer are all moving around. Thanks for replying though.

Cuilapan01
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Cuilapan01 on Mar 6, 14 10:49 PM
You're welcome. If the people aren't blocked and the entrance to the pens isn't blocked I am afraid you have a glitch. I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Mar 7, 14 3:56 AM
If it happened suddenly, it most likely is a rock, stump, grass, or arrow in the way. Try removing all of them, even if they don't appear to block you. If that doesn't work, try selling or moving decorations. The fence between the house and barn frequently causes problems for me, so I usually sell it as soon as I start the game. Try moving or selling other decorations, especially near the front of Jennifer's house.

There is no path there! (Error--cannot collect from pens or pond)

[Post New]by MSELMOJ1 on Mar 7, 14 4:23 AM
couponsv11 wrote:I'm on level 33 and all of a sudden I am unable to collect anything from any pens or the pond. I am consistently getting the message there is no path there when I try to click on a sheep, a chicken, the pen etc. I've tried moving anything that is nearby but that seems to do nothing. I never had a problem previously collecting anything and I have no idea why this just started. I tried to make a path as well and that also is not working. Please help!

Thanks.

Have you added any new gardening patches that may have blocked access to all of the pens involved? Even if it looks like there is room, there may not be. If so try moving them.

marech
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by marech on Mar 7, 14 5:49 AM
i also had this problem with a factory. i made room and moved a nearby pen. i then found that an arrow was hidden behind the sign on pen. i couldn't see it even in eye mode. Just move stuff around and I'm sure you'll fix the problem.

exdir
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by exdir on Mar 8, 14 5:18 AM
I just had this problem this morning & saw that Grandma was sitting on a stump not her regular stool. When I removed the stump the message went away.

Go to: