bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 8, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by okeefemc on Mar 10, 14 3:23 PM
I downloaded the game this afternoon but I've been taken out of the game with a fatal error about 5 times. It happened at different areas in the game. I'm able to go back in, play for about 30 minutes but then receive another fatal error.

Re:Welcome to Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ceicei51 on Mar 12, 14 9:38 AM
goes anyone know why or how I can get the arrow or mouse to work on this game ??????

[Post New]by geenew1 on Mar 13, 14 12:46 PM
I am so frustrated. I ordered the above game, the collector's edition, with the two bundle games included. I received the Non collectors edition, and the beastmaster, however, I cannot install anything except the non-collector's edition. How do you contact Big Fish. I have emailed, tried to phone, etc. Nothing.

[Post New]by bmikulenka on Mar 20, 14 1:13 PM
I've played about 75% of this game and now it's freezing up on me and my cursor doesn't appear when I bring up Task Master. This is truly frustrating.

Go to: