sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

But how did we get women's day out of Beastmaster?

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 8, 14 2:28 AM
The Beastmaster I thought was a man at least according to the t.v. show lol. Now there's a woman one? Awesome! See us women can do anything a man can do and most of the time better. That's why God chose for the women to have the babies because we are 'strong'.

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:But how did we get women's day out of Beastmaster?

[Post New]by luvtoread on Mar 8, 14 3:11 AM
We also get a sale out of it, too.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

But how did we get women's day out of Beastmaster?

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Mar 8, 14 5:21 AM
sassylassie wrote:The Beastmaster I thought was a man at least according to the t.v. show lol. Now there's a woman one? Awesome! See us women can do anything a man can do and most of the time better. That's why God chose for the women to have the babies because we are 'strong'.

You're a better father . . . ?

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 8, 14 7:24 AM
Lol good one you two Yeah and I took advantage of that sale lol.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Because it IS International Women's Day!

[Post New]by sassylassie on Mar 8, 14 11:46 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:A woman in the game isn't why the sale is called Women's Day. Today, March 8th, IS Women's Day. It's actual name is International Women's Day, and while it has been around for a long time as women's conferences and events, the United Nations International Women's Day has been since 1996.

This year the theme is Inspiring Change.

O.k. thanks for clearing that up. Now I get it just never heard of it. Next year I got a special supper owed to me by the guy I have been married to for 21 years.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Mar 8, 14 5:33 PM
I love that we have an Intl Women's Day and hope it is well celebrated by both women and men.

I love that we have an Int'l Women's Day AND a sale to go with it!
a few games I bought, were demoed and on my wishlist.
a few games I have been playing demos.
It has been a long time since I broke my promise to myself not to buy a game without a demo.....and not even being a month behind is going to make me break that promise!

But hooray! This month I will get two game credits, so maybe I don't have to decide on every game, just because there is a sale today........
but Yow.....what a good sale!

Thank you BFG!

Edited on 03/08/2014 at 5:51:27 PM PST

Go to: