basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

charleston, w va help

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 8, 14 9:24 AM
can someone help me, maybe I am missing something. first of all thanks to all the wonderful lists and helpful info to finding items. In the Charleston location, I am at master level 5 trophies (have mastered all locations, 5 trophies in each, played all mini games and at level 55) yet does not show :the angelus, marine good conduct medal, or beechwood trophy as available items. When I try and use any mode other than the first which I think is fast shopper, it says I need to reach professional level, etc. In the achievements it shows that I have mastered and received all trophies, I apologize if this has already been addressed elsewhere but I have spent the past three plus hours and cannot find anything. Assuming this is bug, not sure and did not want to report until have more info. The only items I lack in completing all collections at least once are:
London bridge photo
graduation
wedding gown(tried porc#18 & phil #18 #times to no avail)
silver sauceboat(in porc#8 only rec silver saucer NOT sauceboat
blue and white plate
Spanish campaign
Korean war service
angelus
marine good conduct
beechwood tour trophy

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance and have a great day!

SORRY I just found on another page post regarding the w va location and fast shopper problem, again apologize for posting all this before seeing this.

Edited on 03/08/2014 at 9:33:37 AM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:charleston, w va help

[Post New]by wulfruna on Mar 8, 14 10:22 AM
Don't worry - there are now so many hundreds of threads and posts on different matters that it is becoming increasingly impossible to track down the relevant ones!! And of course, sometimes issues are raised within a thread which started out as something quite different!
The only problem is when the same issue has been raised only a few threads earlier and it is then confusing to add a new one.....

Go to: