cl48_
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

anyone having problems with loading

[Post New]by cl48_ on Mar 8, 14 1:03 PM
I keep having problems with loading game either no internet or blank screen or error when I do get on it frezze up or kicks me out I have posted on tect support it has been happening for almost 3 hrs now please help

Re:anyone having problems with loading

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Mar 8, 14 1:22 PM
My screen comes up and says Dark Manor and that's as far as it goes. I contacted CS Wed and have not heard anything yet. Hope you have better luck

LauraBelle13
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

[Post New]by LauraBelle13 on Mar 8, 14 1:49 PM
If either of you are playing on an iOS device I would suggest that you power cycle your device. If you are playing on a PC then check the thread titled "Dark Manor 101" which is near the top of the forum with the little yellow post it note next to the title. I think it contains information about reinstalling the game. I don't play on a PC, so I'm not familiar with the details. Please do not reinstall on a iOS device because it will wipe out your progress unless you have the game connected to Facebook.

I hope you have some luck in getting it working again.

Potters Cottage

cl48_
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by cl48_ on Mar 8, 14 2:09 PM
i have re installed twice now and it keeps acting up

KookyLibrarian
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KookyLibrarian on Mar 8, 14 5:02 PM
I've been kicked out several times. I'm on an iPad mini. I power cycled it and it quit kicking me off, but then I got the no internet error. Leads me to think they're doing something to their servers....

Glad I bought my discount gold early!!

Luvit1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Luvit1 on Mar 8, 14 10:00 PM
I've been experiencing the same thing. The game continues to freeze and crash every time I load the game, and this has been going on for almost 24 hours.

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Mar 8, 14 10:33 PM
This customarily happens to me every time I play. It's not a new thing. It sometimes takes up to 10 attempts to get into the Manor. And then, once I get in, I can count on at least once or twice that I will be tossed out. I've already lost 15 energy today trying to get into a HOS. But, like I said, it's been going on for months. CS has not been able to establish what the problem is, and it hasn't been fixed.

[Post New]by Jacksoy on Mar 9, 14 6:34 AM
It has been three days for me. All of the problems you are all having goes for me. Crazy.
Awful Brothel

[Post New]by Countesstenagin on Mar 9, 14 6:40 AM
Worked hard to get the 2x coin bonus and then when it came time to use it the game freezes up. Think the timing really stinks. They should give all players a bonus 24 hour period.

deanery4
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by deanery4 on Mar 9, 14 4:05 PM
suetyler wrote:This customarily happens to me every time I play. It's not a new thing. It sometimes takes up to 10 attempts to get into the Manor. And then, once I get in, I can count on at least once or twice that I will be tossed out. I've already lost 15 energy today trying to get into a HOS. But, like I said, it's been going on for months. CS has not been able to establish what the problem is, and it hasn't been fixed.

Same here. Just an ongoing issue. I got kicked off today after playing only one scene, and usually have it happen several times a day. Used to it now I guess. The worst is when it takes your energy and doesn't let you play a scene. I still enjoy the game enough to put up with it for now.

Edited on 03/09/2014 at 4:10:20 PM PST

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 9, 14 4:30 PM
I can get into the game okay, but after every three or four neighbor visitations, I get the boot. At this point, I probably mutter about "access violations" in my sleep!

As has been said, this is an ongoing problem with Dark Manor. It may be that there are just so many players that the server(s) can't accommodate them all.

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Mar 12, 14 12:16 AM
My problem with loading just started about an hour ago..The scenes are taking a full minute to load..Also, I lost a cauldron from my scene( I put it in about an hour ago)..I have never had this happen before.

Go to: