laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Please help with Clay

[Post New]by laineyloo on Mar 20, 09 1:24 PM
I have got all the ingredients for the colouring and gone to the workshop, I have managed to get the ingredients in the cooking pot but I can't get the pestle and mortar to work with the clay, all i get is the cog symbol with a red line through, any ideas anyone. I did manage to get water from the well after much fussing!!!!!

Edited on 03/20/2009 at 1:31:38 PM PST

Hallber
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Please help with Clay

[Post New]by Hallber on Mar 20, 09 2:14 PM
laineyloo wrote:I have got all the ingredients for the colouring and gone to the workshop, I have managed to get the ingredients in the cooking pot but I can't get the pestle and mortar to work with the clay, all i get is the cog symbol with a red line through, any ideas anyone. I did manage to get water from the well after much fussing!!!!!

The red line means the clay is not supposed to go in the mortar and pestle. I can't remember what I did here but if you cannot get the clay in the mortar and pestle, you should be able to just put it in the pot without doing anything to it.

Skipperbp32
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Re:Please help with Clay

[Post New]by Skipperbp32 on Mar 20, 09 9:13 PM
I've ground alot of clay. I'm not quite sure where in the process you were but I'd check
1) does the cooking pot already have ground clay? Just hover over the pot and it will list the contents. I don't think it will let you grind more than you need.
2) I moved the lump of clay into the bowl part ( is that the mortar or pestle?)
3) Picked up the grinder part
4) Did the grinding
5) Used the Spoon to move the clay from the bowl to the cooking pot. The little bitty spoon will scoop up all of the clay and leave NO MESS! I wish my kitchen worked this way!

good luck.

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please help with Clay

[Post New]by laineyloo on Mar 21, 09 3:10 AM
thank you

Go to: