hey could SOMEONE help me in vagrant hearts

[Post New]by drivenbymercy on Mar 8, 14 3:06 PM
Hey could you help me in vagrant hearts game i'm really stuck in part mozlu's abandoned monastery and i have to find out what vasla's up to and i really don't know what to do in the abandoned monastery please help me. need step by step directions . I have fought and killed the overlord monster But after that idk what 2do! HELP

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:hey could SOMEONE help me in vagrant hearts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 12, 14 2:07 PM
#1. From the entrance go East until you find a room with a statue. Check the statue & Beatrice will say that it is ugly.

#2. Return to the entrance, then go North until you find a room with 2 Pedestals, one on each side of the room. The Pedestal on the right has a Statue but the one on the Left is Empty. Check the Pedestal with the Statue on the Right then check the Empty Pedestal on the Left & Beatrice will say something about the other Statue.

#3. Return to the room near the entrance & get the other Statue.

#4. Place the Statue on the Empty Pedestal. You will here a noise.

#5, Check Rooms on the West side of the Monastery for a new stairway going down.

#6. Be ready for a fight before going down the stairs.

Important: Beatrice has to have said that the Statue in the room near the entrance was ugly before she will say that it needs to be on the Empty Pedestal & she has to make the comment about the Statue being missing before you can pick up the Statue in the room near the entrance.)

HTH

Go to: